Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bombona

Remove bots from Great battles

14 posts in this topic

We all know that the game uses bots to fill online battles. But is it great battle or noob battle? DD, CL ... unfair games ... 3 SS against 1, 2 CV that keeps us blind. 13 vs 7, 8 vs 11, 9 vs 12... bot ships sailing around the map, fighting each other, useless bots... that's why some players prefer to play WoF but that's another topic.

20180206_215739.thumb.png.eafa4fd0b96256a92944a49cabcb6140.png

Please, do something. Create a room to high lvl ships, or at least add SSs/ BBs "bots", I don't know, but fix it.

Hm...

what do you suggest?

I'd say filling the rooms with bots (and KI isn't always bad anymore) is a good way to have full rooms when the battle starts.

With them you don't have to wait more than 59sec for the next online battle. In other games you'll have to wait up to 5min or even more for a battle to start. That wouldn't be any better I'd say. 

Agree with both. Who says a GB has to be 10v10 (or similar)? if fewer players are available smaller battles are ok. If too few then some AI ships could be added. but AI has to invest on the I part somewhat.

I suggest 5v5 GBs are ok, smaller than that AI ships can be included.

3 hours ago, Neuner said:

With them you don't have to wait more than 59sec for the next online battle. In other games you'll have to wait up to 5min or even more for a battle to start. That wouldn't be any better I'd say. 

^ one of the strengths of the game.

Please don’t remove the bots. I need to farm steels by killing those bots with BB.

37 minutes ago, Davmak said:

Please don’t remove the bots. I need to farm steels by killing those bots with BB.

🤣👌🏻

AI of the bots could improve that's for sure...

But in online battles or even WoF when someone looses connection that ship is sailing on with AI that isn't so bad. Seen some ghost ships sinking enemies several times.

2 hours ago, Davmak said:

It hurts😢😢

Playing GB, 5 bots left, all of them shooting my planes, so funny😒

Personally I'm all for bots. As said, they get the number of ships in a game up to a level where it's fun. A 5 vs 5 is too easily dominated by one powerful ship. +1 on the 'add ss/bb/cv bots'.

Btw, those dd/cl bots will give you a proper challenge if you're in a cv, this is how you deal with them :P

foto van Marijn Baars.

Yeah bots zombieing a heavy gun~~~

50A944E4-B506-4D71-9F88-32964FE0A465.jpeg

Edited by Davmak

Okay, then if they won't remove bots, they must work on fair matches. I have been playing GB and checking my members... 8 vs 13 9 vs 11, the only one with a decent ships was me, isn't vetted yet and my team CL CA DD against mastered BBs, ss... #shutthefingerbom.

Edited by bombona