Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davmak

More sweets to premium ship owners okay?

12 posts in this topic

Now supply box is out and players complain for the insignificant rewards: The occurrence rate is low and the prizes are minor.

If the devs can increase the probability of getting boxes as well as higher rate to have gold/crew points, gold spender will be happy about it.

If the devs give up this useless complexity, revert to leveling the crew members with oil (or nothing, getting the required crew experience is already hard enough - just display a msg like "congrats your radio officer is now veteran and can send 100 words/min over morse code") and concentrate on fixing the actual gameplay everyone will be happier.

Edited by baldrick
Edit: grammar

35 minutes ago, baldrick said:

[...]leveling the crew members with [...] nothing getting the required crew experience is already hard enough - [...]

Agree with that!

It seems the devs listen sometimes. The rollback (3.7.0) to leveling with oil proves that.

16 minutes ago, baldrick said:

It seems the devs listen sometimes. The rollback (3.7.0) to leveling with oil proves that.

Yes thanks to all captains’ effort. But if still more sweets for gold ships would be even happier:)

Ok after the storm I may again ask:

Beside captain xp bonus, should gold ships also CREW XP bonus?

:/I agree with everything you said. Especially the part about how long it takes to level up. I am currently vetting My Level 50 Battleship gangut and I can tell you without the crew and Captain boost bonus given to us I would only be halfway to where I am now. I've been out this ship for a week and it's still not done. I can imagine how the newer players feel.

1 hour ago, 1diddy said:

:/I agree with everything you said. Especially the part about how long it takes to level up. I am currently vetting My Level 50 Battleship gangut and I can tell you without the crew and Captain boost bonus given to us I would only be halfway to where I am now. I've been out this ship for a week and it's still not done. I can imagine how the newer players feel.

Welcome to SV diddy.

Yes the long training time discourage players to open a new ship. Many players now rushing their levels to 100 with DD50 but stop trying low level BB/SS/CV.

I know devs want to earn money with players’ impatience in spending gold, but i’m Not sure why premium boat owners also need to suffer it....

Again, more sweets (crew xp bonus) for premium boats. Make gold spender happy.

Also, BB90 becomes so unattractive now as it cannot be used in expert match and also get owned by other bb110/120 in master match.

It would be nice to return them as BB75 (like before) so that they can be used in expert match (paying gold to counter Provence, good idea?). Or BB90 needs buff to match BB100 level (and slightly stronger should be).

To conclude, the ladder of ships after LV50 should be reviewed. Perhaps I need to open a new thread to talk about it.

1 hour ago, 1diddy said:

I've been out this ship for a week and it's still not done. I can imagine how the newer players feel.

or the not so new players. The way I play I get about 100 crew xp per day, it takes me a month and a half to vet a BB/SS...

5 minutes ago, Davmak said:

Again, more sweets (crew xp bonus) for premium boats. Make gold spender happy.

agreed. As it is I have no incentive to get a premium ship, I save all gold for the BB120 (that I'll probably never get as I'll need another six months to get to the level)

Just now, Davmak said:

Also, BB90 becomes so unattractive now as it cannot be used in expert match and also get owned by other bb110/120 in master match.

BB80 is useless as well as expert is below lvl80

The tier system I'm talking about would help with all this. If you are in a competitive battle with a Chance of earning more than one crew point the game becomes more fun and the grind less of an ordeal. It would sure beat going out in your new ship getting killed in the first 2 minutes and then having to watch the other 8 minutes in the hopes of getting 15 crew points instead of 1.