Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neuner

Fleetrating reward

7 posts in this topic

Ahoi,

I'd like to place some suggestions and ask for opinions according to the payment for the fleet rating every 2 weeks.

As it is now, the top 10 Fleets get some gold due to the rank they finished the period. That fold is equally decided by their top 20 captains (individual points).

I don't think that's the best way to share the win because personal ranking isn't linked to activity in Fleet-War.

The most easy way to deal with it would be to share it with all fleet members. But I like it better if there is some way to reward the active ones. Maybe the chief/leader could choose who shall get his share of the gold?

Or:

Give us some kind of Fleet-bank/ Fleet Arsenal where some gifts like rep-kits, smoke grenades, crewpoints, capt-EXP or gold packages would be stored as a reward instead of gold for top20.

All captains should be able to "claim" any of those rewards, but it has to be granted (confirmed) by chief or leader. 

Love to hear your thoughts,

Neuner

You're right, the gold award doesn't always go to the right people.

25 minutes ago, Neuner said:

The most easy way to deal with it would be to share it with all fleet members. But I like it better if there is some way to reward the active ones. Maybe the chief/leader could choose who shall get his share of the gold?

The chief/leader should have some tools to help him choose the split. (who participated in how many wofs, result of wof, who initiated each wof) Or:

a. Players should be awarded depending on fleet points earned during their participation in wofs (unfair for players that were in losing battles)

b. Players should get 1/2/3 fleet participation points for each wof they participate and get their awards correspondingly to their participation points.

34 minutes ago, Neuner said:

Or:

Give us some kind of Fleet-bank/ Fleet Arsenal where some gifts like rep-kits, smoke grenades, crewpoints, capt-EXP or gold packages would be stored as a reward instead of gold for top20.

All captains should be able to "claim" any of those rewards, but it has to be granted (confirmed) by chief or leader. 

A fleet-bank/fleet arsenal would be nice - where fleet members can choose to gift some excess resources to assist other fleet members. But specific gifts instead of gold? you can use the awarded gold to get these as it is now why change that?

The system can set a ‘wof rating’ to replace the old zombie rating.

The top 20 fleet members who play most wof games can receive rewards.

2 hours ago, baldrick said:

[...]. But specific gifts instead of gold? you can use the awarded gold to get these as it is now why change that?

Absolutely right. Just give us a "Fleet-shop" beside the personal shop. So the gold-reward for the fleet goes to some kind of fleet-bank, and the leader team could buy the required things to the fleets arsenal.

2 hours ago, Davmak said:

The system can set a ‘wof rating’ to replace the old zombie rating.

The top 20 fleet members who play most wof games can receive rewards.

That would be a fair solution and easy to implement as well... and much better than the recent system! 👍🏻

(However I dream of the bank and arsenal solution 😁)

9_9I can't see myself having this problem in the near future.HAHAHAHA!! I do however think that only players that go to wof should share in the reward. It doesn't matter if you've played in one or Twenty, you get a piece of the gold.