Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
President

Lost Your Saved Captain? Read Me

10 posts in this topic

If you ever lost your saved data or moved to a new mobile but you couldn't retriever your account, you can email us at [email protected] and include as much information as possible. (Old Captain name, your google/facebook linked address, your level, new Captain name) 

This doesn't work. One of my captains lost his account 4 days ago. Have sent three different emails with all pertinent information and have received no reply at all. 

Usually would give a thumbs-up to Navy field support as they have always served me well in the past. However I find that not receiving any response from them after 4 days to be very unprofessional.

5 hours ago, 1diddy said:

This doesn't work. One of my captains lost his account 4 days ago. Have sent three different emails with all pertinent information and have received no reply at all. 

Ask him to send the e-mail from another account or if not possible to ask someone else to send the e-mail in his behalf. sometimes spam/junk filters filter out legit messages.

Tell him to avoid special characters in the subject as well - a common red flag

10 hours ago, baldrick said:

Ask him to send the e-mail from another account or if not possible to ask someone else to send the e-mail in his behalf. sometimes spam/junk filters filter out legit messages.

Tell him to avoid special characters in the subject as well - a common red flag

The total emails is now four. Two by the captain and two by me on his behalf. No special characters were used in the subject.

Ok issue resolved. It took 5 days, 4 emails(by two different people one with screenshots of receipts from Google Play) a post in the Forum, and a pm to Vinnson himself(still unread).

A lot of effort but my captain has his account back so I am happy. 😁

Ok... Here we go again.

Send an email to [email protected] tell him your captain name and level and whether or not you were saved to Google or Facebook. Explain what happened in detail. Then go to Navy field mobile Facebook. There's a link on the homepage with a blue Thunderbolt (messenger). Again tell them your captain name and level and a detailed description of what happened.

Unfortunately customer support is not a high priority in Navy field. This may take some time however in the end it will get done. I recommend repeating both procedures on a daily basis.

Good luck and I hope your account is found soon! 😉

How are captains getting lost in this game?  Is this a really common issue?

2 weeks and still nothing...and now no responses...LOL

On 6/26/2019 at 8:30 PM, captking said:

2 weeks and still nothing...and now no responses...LOL

Try bothering them often in fb and line (not sure about line channel, I hope someone fills up the info - officially there is a discord channel as well but fell in disuse)

I hope for the best