Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
S Gorskov

Long training of crew

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I have noticed that many new players and even some veterans complain about the long training required (excessively boring) for capital ships (BB, CV, SS) even in their lowest grade (D and C), of  consequently they tend to abandon the game, to stop this "bleeding" my suggestion to the Developers would be to change the experience points of the crew necessary according to the grade of the ship;  i.e  4000 for A / S, 3000 for B (except for DD, CL, CA "B" which should return to the normal level of their class) 2000 for C / D, or something similar, thanks anyway

Or how about let the crews be moved from one ship to another,  So you can train and still use that crew.  

IE: Crew can go from a E:Timmerman - D:Timmerman - C : Timmerman, 

Or

IE: Crew training stays the same or gets a little longer and let players move the crew to build ships to fit their play style...2-3 Engineers vs 1 repair, 1 Radio, 1 engineer... 

I've passed this thread on to the game staff.

Thanks,  nothing will happen,  but its the thought...LOL....

Capped Crew XP
Capped Steel
There is NO way SDE will do anything that might take away from milking the NA Users out of every nickle and dime...Hell Prem is 11.99 for Capt and Steel and its CAPPED...LOL....HAHA....SDE are the masters at screwing players over and making them like it....LOL

Edited by captking