Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph Templar

Not Capturing An Area

3 posts in this topic

Greetings.  I want to report a bug. One of our team is inside the capture area and holding its position to stop the enemy from ever capturing it. But the enemy with many times enter and exit the area. Now the problem was, once the enemy ship leave the area while one of our team is still holding its position in the area, the capture countdown did not initiate. Which kind of bothers me. I have the screen shot of it but I've tried to send it many times but it says error. Therefore i only have this writing argument.

Note: Only Pocket CL (Unknown. class Allies) And BB (Stalingrad i think. Enemy) are left. And the battle time left is 00:50.

Thank you. 

hi joseph,

to win by capture you need a minute, when less than a minute remains there is no need for a counter since time will run out before counter.

no bug there imo

There can be several causes as far as I'm aware.

First, as Baldrick mentions, if the battle time drops under 60 seconds, capturing the zone is no longer possible (as you need a full minute to capture it).

Secondly, on some maps there are turrets (aaw, guns) within the zone. If those are still intact when the capture time initiates, they will count as a ship in the zone. 

Lastly, bomber planes and air strike/nuke planes also count as capturing ships.

I hope this answers your question, if not please let me know. If you're posting from a computer, you should be able to attach screenshots.