Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CommanderZen

Remove Oil

3 posts in this topic

Oil is unobtainable except through slow process in harbor - limiting the amount of time people can play early on at least. There's no guide that warns you to upgrade oil because you will run out. I only have 3 ships, 0 oil, max steel. Why implement something that makes players CLOSE your game because they only have one account, no ability to get more oil? I'm currently waiting 12 hours for command center upgrade; no way to cancel it.

Solutions:

1) Open another nations to let you play something during waiting time. As upgrading building is most important in game.

2) Collect oil from ‘supply box’ after victory. You have 50% to win supply box after victory and it is frequent to have oil.

Live and learn, at least now you understand. There is a lot of "waiting" time in Navy field and the game requires patience, resolve, and at times copious amounts of alcohol. (If you are of legal age).

The best I can do for you here is let you know what you will need for your final Harbor.

Command Center: LVL 12

Steel mill: LVL 10

Steel Depot: LVL 12

Oil refinery: LVL 10

Oil Depot: LVL 10

Communication and Defense command can be leveled up at your own pace depending on how much you want to play Harbor assault.

Good luck!😊

P.s.* remember the higher the building level the longer the waiting period to upgrade.*

Edited by 1diddy