Libra

As for a friendly enviornment to Chinese players

4 posts in this topic

For a recent period of time, some conflicts, caused by some anti-china ones who said dirty words implying cultral humiliation arousing a strong counter words fingting, took place in the east channel. 

The game moderator, Ibby, for instance, tried to handle fairly with the far from good,  and shortcoming help of electric translation system, BUT he can not fully understand Chinese , a complicated lanuage , especially in terms of innner cultural aspects, leaving the issues unsolved fairly and probably, even in a dilemm with the outcomes hurting world-wide Chinese players in NF.

Thus, on behalf of the world-wide game-loving chinese players, i foramlly leave a message here, strongly recommending a CHINESE-BLOOD offical game moderator with a good command of Chinese and English to  avoid such dilemmas to come and to allow the game in a friendly environment.

i am looking forward to the considerate and quick reply. Thank you.

Hi there,

We are recruiting new moderators.

Ibby already posted on this issue.

I hope, we can recruit good CHINESE moderator soon.

Thank you.

Thank you for your post. I do my best, but I completely agree that we should have a native speaker. This is one of the reasons why we're currently recruiting new staff.

I understand your criticism of me and I can only admit my limitations. I hope we can solve these issues in the near future. 

That said, sometimes it's a matter of choosing between acting upon the reports that we get (I use two translators to double-check) or not acting at all. Sometimes I judged it better to act as good as I could. When we have a Chinese moderator (and hopefully a Korean one as well) East chat can be monitored better.

For Chinese and well any person in the world? Yeah I'd love to be nice to you please and thank you.

any government can pound sand if they dont like it.