Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nevlindamar

Help me

7 posts in this topic

Seems like a connection error - when i get there i either move around to get better wifi (a modem reset might help - but if other things work e.g. Youtube is a good benchmark, smooth HD usually means good connection) or wait to see if it's server congestion.

Huh.. Ive been in this situation many times already. Most of the time it happens if you enter the game then it says you need to update then your phone system show you a list of option of browser and stores. Of course you pick stores. Then after update, it keep saying unable to connect to server even your internet connection is fine. No matter how many time you re enter How i solve the problem? I simply Uninstalled it then download once more then installed it. Works fine to me. But before doing this, make sure you have your account save. If not, sayonara seawitch!

I always avoid the ingame link to update the game but always go straight to the Google playstore. (Because I never wait for the server being up after patching but waiting in the playstore). Doing it that way, I never suffered to these connection-issues.

mine after today update is asking me always to do update and never open the.game even deleting and instaling again.

what happened with this last update??

Screenshot_20180427-180225.jpg

The update was not available in Play Store for some time. I was lucky to notice that, even though the game required 3.9.5, the latest update was 3.9.1 (the one currently installed).

Maybe you had the same problem (I guess it shall be resolved by now)

Edited by baldrick
Edit: grammar