愚蠢的人类

About trading system

6 posts in this topic

Many players have been looking forward to the game to launch a warship or blueprint trading system.

I have some ideas about this.

I think there can be a market system where players can put blueprints they want to sell. The price is decided by the players themselves. In order to prevent abuse, the system should be set as follows:

1. Like the translation system, only paid players can buy and sell in the market.

2. Blueprints can only be purchased after they have been on the shelves for some time.

3. The system deducts about 20% as tax in the transaction.

Developers can sell out of print warship blueprints at special times such as anniversaries.Even if it's just a specially painted warship, and the data is the same as the original, I think some players will love to collect them.

I think a healthy and orderly trading system is good for both players and developers.

Edited by 愚蠢的人类

1. Bad idea, Translation system is just convinience thing and dont brake game balance, payed players wuld have huge advantage if they are only ones that can buy ships , i have seen it happpen  in other games, it chase off free players, and without free players, empty servers  with few played players left , game wuld soon die completly .

2. I am ok with this.

3. I am ok with this.

I am also ok with selling special painted ship, it is just estetic and will not give advantage to anyone.

17 hours ago, SasaPinjic said:

1. Bad idea, Translation system is just convinience thing and dont brake game balance, payed players wuld have huge advantage if they are only ones that can buy ships , i have seen it happpen  in other games, it chase off free players, and without free players, empty servers  with few played players left , game wuld soon die completly .

2. I am ok with this.

3. I am ok with this.

I am also ok with selling special painted ship, it is just estetic and will not give advantage to anyone.

The first one is to prevent some unruly players from obtaining gold coins through new accounts and transferring them to the main account.

The conditions can also be changed to country level restrictions (maybe lv50)

In fact, the first condition I put forward is not only to prevent abuse, but also to attract developers, because it can make developers earn money lol

Edited by 愚蠢的人类

The conditions can also be changed to country level restrictions (maybe lv50)

Much better, but personaly i wuld put lv70 or 80 as condition  to be able to trade , to easy to get to lv 50 and abuse system.

How about blueprint exchange only?

Cant sell anything, but a 1 for 1 trade. Perhaps an equal investment by both parties to activate the exchange (150g?) Ontop of the purchase price of the ship?

Then I could incorporate other nation ships into my dream team of France/Japan/usa against the world