Joseph Templar

Defeat. But Survived Ship need no Repairs

5 posts in this topic

I've been play on Great Battles uncountable times. But i grow uneasy and this need to be change immediately. If your ship survive and win. No repairs needed. If your ship sunk. But is victory on your side. Upon return to port, you need to repair the ship. If you sunk, also loss, return to port, you fix your ship. If you loss but ship survived, return to port and need to repair.

i see unbalanced here. Logically, even they lost but they should not suffer any damage since they do not sink. Thus the repair is no need. That is all.

So i highly suggest that ship is defeated but not by sunk, by time out or zone captured will not be damage.

Edited by Joseph Templar

I don't think you can go through an entire battle without taking at least one hit. Once you take a hit then you receive damage. 

I have finished battles where I was completely mauled and barely made it out alive. Upon returning to port my damage was maybe 4%- 5%. I think this is reasonable.

Try to think of it like this...... Any machine will receive "wear and tear" just by turning it on.😉

Ahoi Joseph,

I can see the logic in your idea and would like to see the system changed, if not...

...lots of last men standing (no matter the gender) would prefer to run and survive than fight and die, even in hopeless situations. So battles would take much longer without any other reason but only one guy trying to save his steel.

Best wishes,

Neuner

Ah i already expecting this. Thank god neuner you are thinking straight. Yes i see in my suggestion. It will make the game a bit logic. But this will make a lot of  player choose not to engage. AKA Coward (no harsh intended just to make it clear). Thus increase the duration of battle. Which many player dislike to wait.

But im growing sick to repair huge ship. For the cost is so expensive. Its so expensive that even if you loss, steel you earn by sinking lot of ship almost will not cover all the expense.

Yo Joe.... Maybe this pain you're having with steel is a temporary thing. I don't know what Captain level you are or how your Harbor is progressing but by the time you upgrade your steel Depot to level 10 you will never have any problems with steel again. I upgraded my steel mill to level 12 solely for the reason of having something to spend my Steel on! 😂

P.s. remember you don't have to repair your ships after every battle. There will be no noticeable effect until your ship reaches 75% health.

Edited by 1diddy