Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blackdragon180DCYT

Battle Matching

2 posts in this topic

I dont know if I'm the only one but I tend to think that battle matching is always unfair. I've been battleing all morning and lost all battles with my iowa from unfair matches. I've been the only battleship on my team with the rest cruisers and destroyers while the other team has either 5 battleships over lvl100 or 2 carriers and 4 subs. Sometimes it's me with a bunch of destroyers against a carrier 3 bb 120s 2 ca's 2 cls 1 ss and the other destroyers. Not to mention my vetted south dakota cant hit anything. Out of 30 volleys only 9 hit while a UK or a german ship that is 1 stared decimates me.

You are correct the matchmaking here is terrible (nonexistent). It's the main reason I have discontinued my alternate Fleet.

It was posted some time ago that they were working on a fix for this but it has as of yet to appear. This must make it very difficult for lower-level captains.

As to accuracy.... Heavy Guns Never miss and can sink my master dd50 in four shots. my fully vetted Kaiser doesn't get that kind of accuracy.