愚蠢的人类

Please check and improve

9 posts in this topic

The Kido fleet is constantly changing time to avoid being attacked. I think it's unfair and cowardly.
Members of Kido, don't think you are very smart. Most of the fleet can think of this method at the beginning, OK? Others just don't do it because they know it's unfair.

Maybe it should be changed to that after the city is occupied, the time period that can be attacked is set free for the first time. And it costs 1000 gold to change it again
Edited by 愚蠢的人类

We will patch to fix this issue soon.

Battle time zone can be changed only once.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

TeamNF

28 minutes ago, TeamNF said:

We will patch to fix this issue soon.

Battle time zone can be changed only once.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

TeamNF

Well done, thanks to all the developers and administrators for their hard work. This test really exposed a lot of problems. By the way, how long will this CW mode test last?

For the attacking time issue I suggest fixing each territory to a time - unchangable by occupying fleet. This will prevent getting all areas to the time preference of a couple of fleets and give a fair chance of occupation of an area to all

On 26/10/2020 at 1:41 AM, 愚蠢的人类 said:
The Kido fleet is constantly changing time to avoid being attacked. I think it's unfair and cowardly.
Members of Kido, don't think you are very smart. Most of the fleet can think of this method at the beginning, OK? Others just don't do it because they know it's unfair.

I dont know why you make such a fuss, it is testing period,we are SUPOSE  to experiment with all to find flaws, bugs and exploits now,so that it is not there in game after test period ends. This was serius ishue that needed to be tested, play with and if proved game breaking, quickly patched, and it was.All  conquered cities will be reset anyway, in fact, i wont mind if that is done RIGHT NOW , because many fleets dint have its chance to test it, some because of they lost city because they dint know how to set attack and defense,due to managing system is hard to understand to players that dint have expirience with gowerment managing simulations before, and some because they dint have been in top 14 because several false fleets were in instead, like one in London and Porthsumund, which we taken without single fired shell in all 4 stages, or one in Seatle,which was QUICKLY taken over by its own main fleet before anyone else  had chance to attack them, conquest system exposed them and they were forced to return to they real fleets, completly abadoning thise false ones.
I also sugest most active fleets like Polish, Cowboys,Bewildered sailors get one city instead of thise exposed false ones ( at least 2 false Chinese fleets, M-750 and Guinese or something).
Conquest system needs polishing, for example, wait time betwen battles need to be set next battle is 5 minutes AFTER last one ends, right now ,if defender dint put defense in one line, attackers need to wait 20 minutes for next battle,way to long.
Also, bots in PvE are ridiculusly easy to kill,even when all hight tiers set, they need a boost of some kind, more defensive weapons, or smarter Behavior.
Next, leaders of flets needs ability to deploy ships for defense of cities and attacking fleets, commander cant be online for every battle,and without him,battle is lost.
Also,defence system setup need fixing, right now it only alowes you to add next ship sugested/listed/viewed in  to defense, so it create ridiculus situation in which i have to get E-D tier ship in defense first and i cant deploy S tier, and i have to ask which player provided that ship ( there is no way to know who provided which ship without asking) ,asking him to remove it, so i can set S tier, muliply that with 50 ships from 50 members x as much cities you have, much more complicated then it needs to be.

Edited by SasaPinjic

4 hours ago, SasaPinjic said:

I dont know why you make such a fuss, it is testing period,we are SUPOSE  to experiment with all to find flaws, bugs and exploits now,so that it is not there in game after test period ends. This was serius ishue that needed to be tested, play with and if proved game breaking, quickly patched, and it was.All  conquered cities will be reset anyway, in fact, i wont mind if that is done RIGHT NOW , because many fleets dint have its chance to test it, some because of they lost city because they dint know how to set attack and defense,due to managing system is hard to understand to players that dint have expirience with gowerment managing simulations before, and some because they dint have been in top 14 because several false fleets were in instead, like one in London and Porthsumund, which we taken without single fired shell in all 4 stages, or one in Seatle,which was QUICKLY taken over by its own main fleet before anyone else  had chance to attack them, conquest system exposed them and they were forced to return to they real fleets, completly abadoning thise false ones.
I also sugest most active fleets like Polish, Cowboys,Bewildered sailors get one city instead of thise exposed false ones ( at least 2 false Chinese fleets, M-750 and Guinese or something).
Conquest system needs polishing, for example, wait time betwen battles need to be set next battle is 5 minutes AFTER last one ends, right now ,if defender dint put defense in one line, attackers need to wait 20 minutes for next battle,way to long.
Also, bots in PvE are ridiculusly easy to kill,even when all hight tiers set, they need a boost of some kind, more defensive weapons, or smarter Behavior.
Next, leaders of flets needs ability to deploy ships for defense of cities and attacking fleets, commander cant be online for every battle,and without him,battle is lost.
Also,defence system setup need fixing, right now it only alowes you to add next ship sugested/listed/viewed in  to defense, so it create ridiculus situation in which i have to get E-D tier ship in defense first and i cant deploy S tier, and i have to ask which player provided that ship ( there is no way to know who provided which ship without asking) ,asking him to remove it, so i can set S tier, muliply that with 50 ships from 50 members x as much cities you have, much more complicated then it needs to be.

c'mon. How old are you? Typing so much just for sophistry and diversion. It's really childish.

If you find bugs, you should report them, not abuse them. And it's clear that after the bug was fixed, you chose other ways to get protection. For example, let Tribu attack "on time" and deliberately lose to you. If you want respect, don't use these tricks. Let the Korean, Chinese and other fleets attack you.

0ef941b7b73d60b3f00755ce580a2ca1.thumb.jpg.5b0f4217932a2e1ab94d88c947180b15.jpg

This is really funny. You really treat everyone else as children. Tribu launched the attack "on time" at 7:00 a.m., and 15 minutes later they automatically failed because they didn't have five online members. LOL

Don't play tricks. If you want, please find some better actors. LOL

Edited by Mar Estrelado

The members of the four Chinese fleets are all real people. Only one fleet is a recruit. We do not accept any form of provocation. If you want to prove anything, you can make an appointment to fight to us.

Thanks. by Eric3

21 hours ago, Mar Estrelado said:

c'mon. How old are you? Typing so much just for sophistry and diversion. It's really childish.

If you find bugs, you should report them, not abuse them. And it's clear that after the bug was fixed, you chose other ways to get protection. For example, let Tribu attack "on time" and deliberately lose to you. If you want respect, don't use these tricks. Let the Korean, Chinese and other fleets attack you.

0ef941b7b73d60b3f00755ce580a2ca1.thumb.jpg.5b0f4217932a2e1ab94d88c947180b15.jpg

This is really funny. You really treat everyone else as children. Tribu launched the attack "on time" at 7:00 a.m., and 15 minutes later they automatically failed because they didn't have five online members. LOL

Don't play tricks. If you want, please find some better actors. LOL

First, i typed so much because of  sugestions and advices ,it is called feedback to developers that help them develop game ,second i am 47 years old,  third, how can you report a bug without you first see what exactly it do ? 

As for attack on as, our next city is open for attack in a day, be there when it is open, attack as and dont whine if somone is faster.

And as for if they are automatcly failed,how you explain this screensoot ,it only happens when ship is sunked in conquest , and it takes 24 hours to repair , and screenshoot is few minutes old, so it happen yesterday:

Screenshot_2020-10-29-09-47-18.png

Edited by SasaPinjic