愚蠢的人类

How about a training building?

9 posts in this topic

Nowadays, mobile games tend to lighten the burden on players to prevent them from giving up.

At present, crew training is a big problem for players who have less free time. Even some players can't upgrade a big ship to 3 stars in a year.

So I thought maybe we could have a building for crew training. The building can accommodate one or more ships. And the crew on this ship automatically add experience. It doesn't take much to generate experience, such as adding 15 points a day.

The level of building affects the training duration and experience.

I think it's a nice feature for players, especially for busy young people.

Edited by 愚蠢的人类

It also encourages these busy players to log in occasionally. This will keep them from forgetting the game. And it will help to reduce player loss.

Edited by 愚蠢的人类

This is fair to all players. Active players can also use this to train non main ships.

And because the experience of production is not much, this will not affect the sales of premium account.

Edited by 愚蠢的人类

It is a great idea, it will be nice little feature that will help a bit , especialy to veteran those "i hate to drive them, but i need them veteraned" ships.

How about just letting campaign register exp forever?

all the practice rounds and traing right there to be had. No point in having a whole new section of game built. Ya already have it. Turn on exp for campaign for every play

1 hour ago, Maximusflw said:

Can I contact admin??
I'ts important.
Regards.

Give it a rest, will ya? 

They are not eager in biting whatewer scam you trying to pull anyway.