Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drake

Way OP BB (and many new ships OP)

5 posts in this topic

This BB is ridiculously OP.  Insane speed.  Too fast to hit with torps or dive bombers, vetted Nebraska missed on nearly every shot over 2 mins of targeting at 2/3 to 3/4 range and vetted balao cant keep up with it 

Is this one of the new ones?  What is it?  If new, this (along with several of the new ones) are very OP.  I quit playing today as I got tired of this ship.  Won every GB he was in due to speed

Screenshot_20181005-133417_Navy Field.jpg

I think i know that... Provence sister or cousin... Probably.. And yes. Insanely Over Powered.

But today i somehow encountered a special SS. Probably an I400. Super sub. Have capability to launch three torpedo planes. And rear launch torpedo. Sorry no screenshot.

Edited by Joseph Templar

This is Lorraine(At least B),

The 3 level engine has the highest speed of 41 knots.If it is 4 stars, it can reach 51.

DPS is also very high, this ship is very unreasonable, I think developers need to balance adjustment.

Edited by 愚蠢的人类

1 hour ago, 愚蠢的人类 said:

This is Lorraine(At least B),

The 3 level engine has the highest speed of 41 knots.If it is 4 stars, it can reach 51.

DPS is also very high, this ship is very unreasonable, I think developers need to balance adjustment.

They won’t. The Provence was too OP and the devs are still happy to sell them.

After I bitched about non-premium ships being absolutely useless and premium ships being average-at-best due to the latest patch (and captains having to play alone instead of enjoying the friendship of their Fleet mates), they sent me a message today telling me they plan to introduce a level 140- 150 BB. Like I'm actually going to spend any time on a ship that will  probably be obsolete in 3 months.