Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
S Gorskov

Communications trouble from us and "they"!!!

4 posts in this topic

greetings to all, not modestly I think I am an easygoing and quiet person but now I'm really tired both of this game and the modes of communication (absent) between the Team of developers and this Forum and consequently with us players, here we are before another umpteenth patch not announced, not agreed, not discussed, ....., never once our suggestions are accepted !, at the moment I do not know the content of the patch yet, I noticed that the HA changes again and than is granted (inexplicably for me) a further 30% of damage to the torps planes of CV "A" 2 "S" ??, no comment on any improvements in the chat until i see, maybe this patch will improve the game (objectively we can not say the opposite "a priori") but it is this system so arbitrary and arrogant that context, for once you can hear the suggestions of those us who keep alive this game for 18 months !!😤😤, please Team read and follow (if possible) the Baldrick's suggestions👍

PS, for one time my apologies Team, seems that you follow just one suggest about increase debris reward in daily quests👍👍, remain the trouble for way of communication between us, imho

Edited by S Gorskov

Gorskov please download the line app. I am continuing my conversation with naiadgames and I'm posting my comments and their replies in the Navy field Community chat room. It may give you a better understanding of their position on the subject.

I'm becoming less and less enthusiastic about navy field mobile devs don't give a £¢€¥ about the players.  They just see the next big thing to try to kill the game with. Because eventually the community is going to leave navy field mobile if the devs keep wrecking the game 

5 hours ago, Polina Kitty said:

Because eventually the community is going to leave navy field mobile

Many players have already left and the exodus is going strong.