Flint

New Ships Stats

14 posts in this topic

And so came a new patch, with hundreds of new ships, with obscure stats and upgrades, many of which we have no idea what are and how powerful they are.

And so I started a Crusade to catalog all possible data on the new ships stats

"it is not our job to do that, it's the developers' job" - Togo Taisho

"it is impossible to catalog so many ships" - Sasa Pinjic

Yeah, it is not our job, and it is impossible to do it... alone

But I started anyway, and I can't do this alone, and so I need the help from the community.

I have built this table in a google drive (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HvJWon_HC7Ex2PW2eAkawIfYsTRfcoRj8K6U9Rl79jY/edit?usp=sharing), it should have free access to view (but not edit). I will request the help with information in the following pattern, and the data will be available to everyone. Even though it is unstable and prone to many changes, I am still willing to do this. It is also important that with all this information we should be able to identify abnormal and erratic behaviors of ship upgrades, which we could inform the devs to fix them.newshipsstats1.thumb.JPG.38d44f24015d1d3a393caae4ba282419.JPGnewshipsstats2.thumb.JPG.960bc92f1ff02d3aa41d8ff7a7d418df.JPG

I hope to count on the help from the community, even though many are completely unhappy about the patch and believing that this should be undone.

EDIT 1: some people have been having trouble to identify the "upgrade zero", also called by others as "stock", which are the parts of the ships before the first upgrade. To identify that, use the ship's info tab like in the screenshot below. The number showed is the final value after all bonus (parts upgrades and crew bonus). And the green/red number in parentheses next to it, is the overall bonus added to the base value of the ship. Therefore, if you pick the total value minus the green/red number (or sum if the number is negative), you can find the base number:

5bcdfd93c0fc2_Screenshot_20181022-114003_NavyField.thumb.jpg.5604346234830155abcbb09cfc083dc3.jpg

From the picture above, we can identify that the stock main gun of the C CA Trento is 1 barrel, 1583 range, 860 damage and 414 reload time. Also note that the Hull is =23430-2130 = 21300, and that the bonus (2130) is exactly 10% of the hull, that is because the repair crewmen are Senior (10% bonus to ship health).

EDIT 2: I am adding a to do list, and the ship names with strikethrough are marked as cataloged

**CLASS DD

*Grade E

Jaguar; L'Adroit; Le Fantasque; Oriani; Soldati I; Soldati II; Turbine; National DD1 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National DD3 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN)

*Grade D

Jaguar; L'Adroit; Le Fantasque; Oriani; Soldati I; Soldati II; Turbine; National DD1 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN) ; National Premium DD1 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN) ; National DD3 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN)

*Grade C

Soldati II; National Premium DD1 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National DD50 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN)

**CLASS CL

*Grade E

Capitani Romani; Di Giussano; Duca d'Aosta; Duca degli Abruzzi; Duguay Trouin; Emile Bertin; Jeanne d'Arc; La Galissonniere; Pluton

*Grade D

Di Giussano; Raimondo Montecuccoli; National CL8 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National Premium CL8 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National CL18 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National Premium CL18 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN)

*Grade C

Capitani Romani; Di Giussano; Duca d'Aosta; Duca degli Abruzzi; Duguay Trouin; Emile Bertin; Jeanne d'Arc; La Galissonniere; Pluton; Raimondo Montecuccoli; National CL8 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National Premium CL8 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National CL18 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National Premium CL18 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN)

**CLASS CA

*Grade E

Algerie; Suffren; Tourville; Trento

*Grade D

Algerie; Bolzano (1942); Suffren; Tourville; Trento; Zara; National CA25 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National Premium CA25 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National CA32 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN)

*Grade C

Algerie; Bolzano (1942); Suffren; Tourville; Trento; Zara; National CA25 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National Premium CA25 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National CA32 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National CA41 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN)

Other ships to the list to be added later. There is also the chance that I have missed some ships in some grades, as i am not aware of all of them.

Edited by Flint

Wow! When you said you were going to do this I thought to myself it was too big an undertaking.

You have made an excellent start and I hope the community helps you in this very large undertaking.

Thank you for your efforts Flint!

9 hours ago, baldrick said:

Here are my new ships added to your list. As guns were upgraded, there is no data for 0 upgrades. Also hulls are best estimation to base hull

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18-p9zWDEIb7aRfBcDyizomRYd7Fw_TvC

That was very clever of your part, making a copy of the table into your own google drive, to replicate format and cell organization.

I thank you very much for the information provided, and that was an excellent job indeed.

About the values of the stock main gun (upgrade zero), I have edited the post to add some more information on how to obtain that piece of detail even if you had already maxed out the guns.

Basically any detail of stock value can be obtained from the ship's info tab, except for torpedoes launchers

Also due note that, as soon as your ship is built, you will have some green values on hull, sight range and AAW, because the novice crew already starts providing some minor bonus. (For example, the A BB UP41 has 51600 hull, while you see 54000. I know it is 51600 because I have acquired the blueprint recently, but not yet built it)

Edited by Flint

I corrected the hulls for:

0 star 5%, 1 star 10%, 2 star 15%, 3 star 20% repair crew hull bonus. Thus base hulls are:

A Progetto UP41 51600

B Queen Elizabeth: 42900

A Vanguard: 44500

B Argo: 20000

On CLs does not seem to work for some reason (I had a snapshot of Duca d'Aosta before built and modified Duca Degli Abruzzi by same %)

Thanks for the great job

For some reason google treats edited file as new. Here is the link

Edited by baldrick
Edit: add link to new file

6 hours ago, baldrick said:

I corrected the hulls for:

0 star 5%, 1 star 10%, 2 star 15%, 3 star 20% repair crew hull bonus. Thus base hulls are:

A Progetto UP41 51600

B Queen Elizabeth: 42900

A Vanguard: 44500

B Argo: 20000

On CLs does not seem to work for some reason (I had a snapshot of Duca d'Aosta before built and modified Duca Degli Abruzzi by same %)

Thanks for the great job

For some reason google treats edited file as new. Here is the link

Well, there is some configuration in the Google Drive to always replace old file or always keep a separate file, but anyway...

About the CL not fitting the data, that is because CL Ship's health receives bonus from both officers (5%/10%/15%/20%/25%) and from repair crewmen (5%/10%/15%/20%/25%), making a total of 40% for veteran crewmen and 10% for rookie crewmen

Also the rule for CV health is 7.5%/15%/22.5%/30%/37.5%

And the rule for SS remains the same. Even though it receives bonus from seaman and repair, the bonus are half of the regular ships, therefore the final number is the same. If you wanr, I can upload that piece of information too, but I can only do it later

On 10/21/2018 at 6:25 PM, Flint said:

And so came a new patch, with hundreds of new ships, with obscure stats and upgrades, many of which we have no idea what are and how powerful they are.

But I started anyway, and I can't do this alone, and so I need the help from the community.

I have built this table in a google drive (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HvJWon_HC7Ex2PW2eAkawIfYsTRfcoRj8K6U9Rl79jY/edit?usp=sharing), it should have free access to view (but not edit). I will request the help with information in the following pattern, and the data will be available to everyone. Even though it is unstable and prone to many changes, I am still willing to do this. It is also important that with all this information we should be able to identify abnormal and erratic behaviors of ship upgrades, which we could inform the devs to fix them.newshipsstats1.thumb.JPG.38d44f24015d1d3a393caae4ba282419.JPGnewshipsstats2.thumb.JPG.960bc92f1ff02d3aa41d8ff7a7d418df.JPG

I hope to count on the help from the community, even though many are completely unhappy about the patch and believing that this should be undone.

EDIT 1: some people have been having trouble to identify the "upgrade zero", also called by others as "stock", which are the parts of the ships before the first upgrade. To identify that, use the ship's info tab like in the screenshot below. The number showed is the final value after all bonus (parts upgrades and crew bonus). And the green/red number in parentheses next to it, is the overall bonus added to the base value of the ship. Therefore, if you pick the total value minus the green/red number (or sum if the number is negative), you can find the base number:

5bcdfd93c0fc2_Screenshot_20181022-114003_NavyField.thumb.jpg.5604346234830155abcbb09cfc083dc3.jpg

From the picture above, we can identify that the stock main gun of the C CA Trento is 1 barrel, 1583 range, 860 damage and 414 reload time. Also note that the Hull is =23430-2130 = 21300, and that the bonus (2130) is exactly 10% of the hull, that is because the repair crewmen are Senior (10% bonus to ship health).

EDIT 2: I am adding a to do list, and the ship names with strikethrough are marked as cataloged

**CLASS DD

*Grade E

Jaguar; L'Adroit; Le Fantasque; Oriani; Soldati I; Soldati II; Turbine; National DD1 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National DD3 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN)

*Grade D

Jaguar; L'Adroit; Le Fantasque; Oriani; Soldati I; Soldati II; Turbine; National DD1 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN) ; National Premium DD1 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN) ; National DD3 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN)

*Grade C

Soldati II; National Premium DD1 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National DD50 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN)

**CLASS CL

*Grade E

Capitani Romani; Duca d'Aosta; Duca degli Abruzzi; Duguay Trouin; Emile Bertin; Jeanne d'Arc; La Galissonniere; Pluton

*Grade D

Di Giussano; Raimondo Montecuccoli; National CL8 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National Premium CL8 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National CL18 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National Premium CL18 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN)

*Grade C

Capitani Romani; Di Giussano; Duca d'Aosta; Duca degli Abruzzi; Duguay Trouin; Emile Bertin; Jeanne d'Arc; La Galissonniere; Pluton; Raimondo Montecuccoli; National CL8 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National Premium CL8 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National CL18 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National Premium CL18 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN)

Other ships to the list to be added later

This is an excellent post. I will forward to devs to make sure info is correct and will post a version myself giving you full credit. I have also pinned and featured this post! Thank you for the hard work!

Makes me bitter but I'll have to give Ethor a thumbs up. If the "senior" moderator can take notice of a post that's 3 days old and give you the thumbs up good for him. 

He closed the topic " abandon ship" when you just knew there would be some good dialogue about their response (navyfield). 

This is supposed to be a forum. Where everyone's views and opinions are to be respected. I have recently made that mistake myself and apologized for it.

IMHO... The only person who should be able to close a conversation in this forum is the person who started it. 

I highly doubt that without my posting navyfields reply in Play Store in this forum, and Via line, and contacting the actual "working mod" (I'll leave that one for now seeing as ibby is pouting🙄) that Ethor would even be aware of your post.

@Flint ... Long story short you have started a project that will help the entire community. I'm glad to see well-known Captain's already participating. I check the forum EVERYDAY and look forward to viewing your progress.👍😎

I have updated the post with E-CL Di Giussano, E-DD L'Adroit, E-Soldati I, E-Soldati II and C-CL Duguay Trouin

I have also included in the initial spreadsheet file a second tab, where I have posted all the crew bonus stats

More people are needed to add stats, this is going too slow.

Any captains that want to support the project please send in your ships stats.

On 2018/10/22 at 6:25 AM, Flint said:

**CLASS DD

*Grade E

*Grade D

*Grade C

**CLASS CL

*Grade E

Capitani Romani; Di Giussano; Duca d'Aosta; Duca degli Abruzzi; Duguay Trouin; Emile Bertin; Jeanne d'Arc; La Galissonniere; Pluton

*Grade D

*Grade C

**CLASS CA

*Grade E

Algerie; Suffren; Tourville; Trento

*Grade D

Algerie; Bolzano (1942); Suffren; Tourville; Trento; Zara; National CA25 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National Premium CA25 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National CA32 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN)

*Grade C

Algerie; Bolzano (1942); Suffren; Tourville; Trento; Zara; National CA25 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National Premium CA25 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National CA32 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN); National CA41 (USN, RN, IJN, KM, SN)

Other ships to the list to be added later. There is also the chance that I have missed some ships in some grades, as i am not aware of all of them.

I can understand you! This work will be difficult but not impossible. I did the main gun data for battleships in September(v4.1.5), although it doesn't make much sense for the current version of the game. But I just want to tell you that this is a very meaningful thing. Unfortunately, I can't help you because Google service can't be used in mainland China.

5be29a7864deb_-18.9_4110.thumb.jpg.c9d568fe786282331949fe21bf0c779f.jpg

Table updated with C tier Zara and C tier Mogador.

Anyone that finds the table useful and wants to help, please message Flint or me (or both) any ship's data that is not included.

Thanks

Sended data of ships:
Furius (С); Zara (C); Charlemagne (B); Vitorio Venetto (B); Di Giussano (C); Q Class (D); Alsace (B); Super Yamato (B); Shokaku (B); Mogador (C); Jan Bar (B); Mogami (1944) (C); Shimakase (C); Duge Truen (C); Suffen (C); Strasbourg (A);