1diddy

Ethor the semi "Demi god"

5 posts in this topic

Well unless you have been a long-standing captain in navyfield you probably wouldn't even know who Ethor was.

He is the self professed "senior" moderator of navyfield.

Whenever there is a "happy " Post in the Forum he is the one to post it.

Occasionally he will show up in West Chat and ban a few people... Not that often though.

Okay so there's my intro but here's my real beef....

Who the fuck is this guy to close a topic that I started... Or you started?

This is a forum.... For everyone's opinions and ideas are welcomed.... And I'm pretty sure that others people's opinions and ideas weren't done in that topic.

I think it was just a lame attempt at diverting your attention from some realism into a post of promises that will never be kept.

If Ethor has any respect for the Integrity of the forum he will reopen that topic. At least just to show us all that censorship in a forum is just maybe it's a little bit uncool.

At least not something a 17 year old kid this phone in one hand and his dick in the other would do.

hahahaha 😄😄😄😄, Hello Diddy  and Hello Miss A 👋👋

I'm going to keep this relevant as I feel censorship in the Forum is Unforgivable.

This is supposed to be a World War 2 game and Ethor of all peopleshould I understand what's censorship means and the closing people's posts means. 

Sieg Hiel Ethor!

Dear Diddy,

How often have I told you to watch your language. If you have any difficulties with actions from the staff, you can file a complaint with support or Vinnson. We do not tolerate such language as you used here, and certainly not against fellow moderators. This thread is hereby closed, and I will apply an official warning. Please try and be a bit more respectful. Thanks.