barmatuha

Empty Ports for attack

11 posts in this topic

After last update 80% of ports to attack are empty, because almost everyone use their ships in attack as well in defence and online battles. It's simply uncomfortable to switch ships all the time. Because of this farm in port attacks became really slower.
Port attack for many players are the best way to get steel and it must be possible to  leave ships in defence to let other players to farm!

Edited by barmatuha

Understandable and makes sense.They'll never listen.....

One more bug, players below lv50 can not attend to HA but their ports still present......

Once upon a time HA took resources from other players, they were actually removed from the defending player (if lost) and added to the attacker. At that time every player struggled to get a strong defending fleet. Then they realised that that system only robbed the poor to give to the rich, so resources were not removed from the defender if lost, just given to the winning attacker out of nothing. Then they limited the HA to level 65, precluding low level players from resources (for some reason). Most players did not bother removing their defending fleet, even strengthened it with new ships as they became available - or just used their attacking fleet for defence as well, presenting a good challenge. Then the developers in their infinite wisdom forced every player to remove their defending fleets - and without any motive to add them again the only fleets remaining in defence are those of inactive players.

And this is how the developers of the game roll

There definitely is no method to the madness... I fear the madness will never end.

From 12 attacks there was 10 empty ports, one with 1 CL and only 1 opponent had full fleet.
Mb it's possible to do filter on empty one? Or nobody care?

32 minutes ago, barmatuha said:

From 12 attacks there was 10 empty ports, one with 1 CL and only 1 opponent had full fleet.
Mb it's possible to do filter on empty one? Or nobody care?

Without any motive to repopulate the harbour defence no one will bother (I haven't).

Maybe the devs should default the best available ships for defence, or use the attacking fleet if there is one for defence as well.

Hello at ALL from "Dark Side" (copyright by Diddy 🙂👋)  once again I renew my appeal to all the players, please fill the defense fleets, there is no excuse, all of us (except Diddy, the "hard and pure" 😄😄😉), have many new ships from Research/Lottery, just putting large ships without skills or experience to favor the other players, is a mutual aid, the only way to easily gather, imho, greetings 👋👋

You can be a douche at times 😑. 

There is no point in putting your ships in defense...period. 

I'm going to laugh my ass off when they change everything again and all the time and gold and resources that you put into these new ships has gone for naught.

Welcome to the sane side. You can be the lemming I'll be the fox.👍

21 hours ago, 1diddy said:

I'm going to laugh my ass off when they change everything again and all the time and gold and resources that you put into these new ships has gone for naught.

I'm feeling the embrace of the dark side and enjoy it.

I've done (sane) researches (~60) of 50 -150 gold and max steel/oil each across 5 nations and built a tier B BB (which was fun at the start - when the battles were not thick with A & B BBs), several tier C CLs, 2 CAs and a DD which I enjoy playing a lot, a tier B SS that feels like a chore and 2 A tier BBs that are fun.

Bottom line is I don't regret the time spent or resources (mainly ~3500 gold - which I don't miss as with the 1000 gold bonus and by doing campaigns and survival I had not done I'm just 500 gold short from what I started when the dreaded patch came in).

The game could have been way better, but we have to go on with what we have (if we choose to go on). Even when the next update comes around with the 130/140 level ships I don't believe they will render all the A tiers obsolete, just that you will know what you will build beforehand and not the uncertainty of the lottery.

PS. That I play the game as is and enjoy it, does not mean I have changed my heart. I still think that the lottery has to go, a tree to substitute it and Italy and France created.

New patch added motivation for captains to add ships to defense fleet. It's really cool, good job.
But we have one great minus - now you have to spend one point for intelligence and one point for attack. Yes, now we can choose port to attack, but before update if i had 12 points, with great luck, i could attack 12 ports, now maximum is 6.
It's balance feature or I don't understand smth?