愚蠢的人类

interface
Ship sorting function

9 posts in this topic

Because of the emergence of the blueprint system, players have built many new ships. But this creates a dilemma: it is very difficult to find a ship in a shipyard.

So I hope to add sorting function to the shipyard interface, which will provide a lot of convenience.

Because of my limited English proficiency, I am afraid there is no way to fully express my opinion. So I made a picture to show my thoughts roughly.

img_1592xiao.thumb.jpg.c522b2cbcca08798629ebc08ac585c80.jpg

I believe what you're trying to say and I may be wrong... But this.

Instead of having to scroll left or right through 100 different ships, make tabs like you have in the build ship page showing each ship class and starting with the highest DP.

Simply press which class of ship you would like to choose and All Ships available to you would be displayed with the strongest to the weakest. Exactly like they have in the wof system.

I agree this would make life so much easier... If I am understanding you correctly 😂😂😂.

Just to let you know I am responding to this post via your Discord message. I think that makes five of us. 🤣🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, 1diddy said:

I believe what you're trying to say and I may be wrong... But this.

Instead of having to scroll left or right through 100 different ships, make tabs like you have in the build ship page showing each ship class and starting with the highest DP.

Simply press which class of ship you would like to choose and All Ships available to you would be displayed with the strongest to the weakest. Exactly like they have in the wof system.

I agree this would make life so much easier... If I am understanding you correctly 😂😂😂.

Just to let you know I am responding to this post via your Discord message. I think that makes five of us. 🤣🤣🤣

I fear that too many changes will cause some players to be dissatisfied, so I want to add functionality while trying to maintain the status quo. This will also reduce the workload of developers and make them easier to implement.

Lmao!🤣😂🤣😂

It's already too late to avoid "too many changes" and dissatisfied players.

I am assuming that my response to your post is correct. Therefore everything you have said is true and I agree 👍.

Don't be afraid to post here because you think your English maybe too poor. We will find a way! 😉👍👍

13 minutes ago, 1diddy said:

Lmao!🤣😂🤣😂

It's already too late to avoid "too many changes" and dissatisfied players.

I am assuming that my response to your post is correct. Therefore everything you have said is true and I agree 👍.

Don't be afraid to post here because you think your English maybe too poor. We will find a way! 😉👍👍

But developers will not notice this post......

It doesn't matter. They just do what they want anyways. The fact that they implement major changes and then fix the damage afterwards is proof of that. They have done this time and time again and no one seems to learn.

You can treat any navy field forum or Discord server as just another place to Yak at other captains and exchange ideas and thoughts.

The only time I have ever seen them make any change suggested here was when there was mass rioting over the crew point system... And even then they probably just got it from global Chat.

None the less you have brought forward a valid point, and I personally would like to hear more of your ideas. 🤔

I really agree to this suggestion. For you see. It does really hard to look around for your ship when you had to much ship. Not to forget, if you build a new ship. It wouldn't be in order. Its a complete mess.

Great idea.  It seems the current system discourages players in the long run from collecting lots of ships.  Odd for a game about ships..