Polina Kitty

No need for moderator's

4 posts in this topic

I see no more need to have moderators in Navy field  it's one of very few games that have mods. Every other game I've played have never had any chat moderators. Especially since the devs don't care about the older captains. The devs only care about the new captains. And they wonder why the older captains are abandoning navy field mobile.  The devs should be focusing on balancing the great battles rather than adding new stuff to the game.  New Captains are welcome but they should earn everything like the older captains did. 

A moderator's job is to suppress insults and general insanity out of the E&W global chats by rendering silent the offenders for 24 hours. I don't see anything wrong with that - except the occasional abuse of mod powers (that you are well aware that can be kept in check).

LMAO!! MOST OF THE ENGLISH-SPEAKING MODERATORS SEEM TO COME FROM EUROPE. THEY ABUSE THEIR POWERS ON A REGULAR BASIS BOTH IN GAME AND BUY CLOSING THREADS HERE IN THE FORUM.

JUST BECAUSE I AM WILLING TO CALL OUT A MODERATOR WHO IS "MISBEHAVING"AND CLOSING THREADS WITH NO GOOD REASON, THEN HE GETS ONE OF HIS BUDDIES (IBBY THE ETERNAL POUTER) TO CLOSE ANOTHER ONE OF MY THREADS AND GIVE ME A RESTRICTION POINT!

NAZISM HAS RETURNED.... FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NO LONGER ALLOWED HERE IN THE FORUM.

SIEG HIEL NAVY FIELD.

(NOW SEEING AS THERE WERE NO ABUSIVE WORDS DIRECTED AT ANYONE LET'S SEE HOW LONG THIS THREAD STAYS OPEN???)

Screenshots maybe a little out of order... You'll figure it out.

Screenshot_20181105-032936.png

Screenshot_20181105-032824.png

Screenshot_20181105-033307.png

Screenshot_20181105-033252.png

It's pronounced sieg heil, not hiel.

About the topic, you have some good points.