elite92

Accuracy Bonus VS scout targeted ship

6 posts in this topic

what do u guys think about an accuracy bonus versus the ship targeted by our scout? seems a nice way to make scout more usefull and thus make use of fighters more :)

11 hours ago, elite92 said:

what do u guys think about an accuracy bonus versus the ship targeted by our scout? seems a nice way to make scout more usefull and thus make use of fighters more :)

Mmm it doesnt seems fair for players that doesnt have CVs.. Maybe it could be a great idea when we implement some AAW guns for ships...

11 hours ago, Vestein said:

Mmm it doesnt seems fair for players that doesnt have CVs.. Maybe it could be a great idea when we implement some AAW guns for ships...

mmm i dont get u... i still dont have any CV. im talking about the scout that almost every ship have ... u can send it to scout the water where u want but u can also target enemy ships to make it follow them, i was thinking about gaining some sort of bonus against a scout targeted ship using the auto-aim.

obviusly if u have no more scout or if ur plane is far away u cant get this bonus, so CVs should aim to destroy also scouts instead of solo bombing like at the moment

7 hours ago, elite92 said:

mmm i dont get u... i still dont have any CV. im talking about the scout that almost every ship have ... u can send it to scout the water where u want but u can also target enemy ships to make it follow them, i was thinking about gaining some sort of bonus against a scout targeted ship using the auto-aim.

obviusly if u have no more scout or if ur plane is far away u cant get this bonus, so CVs should aim to destroy also scouts instead of solo bombing like at the moment

Oh!!! Ok ok.. i understand now... xD it is a awesome idea... i will ask if they can implement it...

Thanks man!

Once I had the same idea (acc-bonus when your own scout is spotting on an enemy) but I think this could overpower one side, if there is only one cv in online.

Split is not really balanced yet, and this accuracy ability could make it even worse.

🤔

Yeah, i think devs should implement AAW guns before this suggestion.. but it is a great idea