3 posts in this topic

Do You guys realize HOW STUPID AND IMPOSSIble to do CV-Operation- 5th mission. Who the fck made that mission. Yall better update that mission or show me u doing it with this problem. Such a dumbass design for mission. Only one answer. What the f**k stupid game maker

Hey bud, you were obviously feeling frustrated & upset when you wrote this, but after calming down a bit you probably realized that this probably isn’t the best approach if you actually want help. With nothing but insults & cursing to go on, there’s no way to offer advice about your Op 5 issues, even if someone wanted to. So, here’s the best & only suggestion (assuming you’re actually interested) currently possible: Try writing this post again as a request rather than a rant. Imagine being an experienced player who had the same struggle, knows exactly how to help, and is now reading your post. From that perspective, consider the minimum level of courtesy you’d expect from a stranger asking for help, and the maximum level of rudeness you’d tolerate before deciding the stranger didn’t deserve your help. Would you spend time responding to the post you wrote? Of course not, so try again with that in mind 

If that’s still too hard, here’s the super simple version: No one can help you because you don’t give enough information, and because your post is a tantrum, no one will want to try. So you need to change your post, a lot. First, select the parts that curse, insult, or blame other people for vague problems; remove them one at a time, & replace each with a specific detail about your problem. Start with vital basic info, like which nation you’re playing, what level you are, & which CV you were using. Coherent sentences don’t seem to be your strength, so just write those basics as a list: Nation, level, CV name & tier. This information is absolutely necessary, since operations are a different experience based on them at the very least.  Next, list the details about your CV’s layout, what systems are 0, 1, 2, or 3. For example, flight deck 2, engines 1, secondary guns 0, etc. Then tell us if/how vetted it is. Have you leveled officers, armament, etc at all, and if so, to what level? List them all followed by their number, or if they’re all the same level just say that.

After listing all these details in short but complete fashion, start a new paragraph. Here, explain briefly but clearly exactly what trouble you’re having with the operation. Is there a certain enemy ship giving you trouble, are you almost winning or getting killed right away, that sort of thing. CVs are hard for many of us, they’re def not for everyone. The ops get harder as they advance, so you may just need to get your boat stronger, get a better boat, or get better at playing before you can tackle that one. The only thing we know for sure right now is that spazzing out in a post will def not help you to beat the op.

That brings us to the final step in rewriting your post. With a clear, complete list of your basics (nation, level, CV name & tier); a clear, complete list of its details (layout, vetting); and a brief, specific description of what trouble you’re having in place, we only need to add finishing touches. Before all the other text, add one sentence that basically says “I’m having trouble with this and hope someone can help. Here’s my info.” Short, direct, and POLITE. It’s not someone else’s fault that you’re struggling, and even if it is, it’s certainly not all of our fault. Want help, ask nice, it’s that simple. So, one last step– after all the other text, add one sentence basically saying “I’d really appreciate advice from someone who beat this operation, and any video you could suggest showing it being done is even better. Thanks for your time.” 

The game isn’t super easy, and help helps. If you want it, it’s there, you just have to ask in a civilized manner. Good luck.

I hit that mission around the time you posted th. Avoided it.

well today I got bored enough to give it a go. Took 3 tries.

idonnow man