Joseph Templar

Auto Aim Gun Salvo Delay Render BB Useless

4 posts in this topic

Greetings Developer.

As the new update came, there is seems to be a huge issue for me (or to everyone who cares) .

The auto aim seems to be having a problem. BB for instance, using auto aim, when targeted at enemy ship, it should be fired salvo (all guns firing at once) not taking turns (each gun firing with delay). 

To be honest, i have a feeling that this is intentional. But the update information doesn't tell such. Therefore rather than creating post in suggestions i create here for i suspected a bug.

Therefore please fix this problem immediately if it is a bug. If its not then CHANGE IT BACK LIKE BEFORE.

YOUR ACTION CAUSING MORE PLAYER TO QUIT THIS GAME!

If this is your marketing thinking then i must say, what kind of moron advisor did you hire? You suppose to attract players not scaring them away.

Lastly i want to make it clear, i have a bad feeling about the Dive delay for submarines. But fortunate for you, i haven't heard a complain from it. YET.

Remember that ONE TIME when you decide to add SS torpedo a range delay? And how many player who favor submarines attack you DEVELOPER?

Welp, none of that matters anymore because we are just gonna quit the game. Unlike before this accursed game downfall.

Anyway, just fix the darn auto aim gun salvo and everything back to normal. I think. 

Thank you. 

While with firing delay on most  Battleships  we can more or less manage, there is one exception that need to be fixed:

Battleships with lots of turrets and fast reload (Fuso, Takao, ISE etc)  have so high fire delay that they cannot possibly fire all turrets before first fired turrets are reloaded again, so that ships have 2-3 turrets alwais waiting its turn to fire, and in that way ,they loose lot of its firepower, they are effectifly nerfed, hevily.

They need to have less reload time then rest of Battleships, probably  CA reload time .

Edited by SasaPinjic

the dive delay for the submarines is completely fine to me, it gives enemy ships a chance to take a shot at you not diving then surfacing then diving and then surfacing again until you save up enough o2 to dive long enough to kill the enemy ship. The dive delay might be annoying but i think it adds a little bit of realism 

also the salvo(all guns firing at once) makes the gun more inaccurate at range

about the torpedo range delay thing i dont know what are you talking about maybe minimum torpedo arming range, it prevents ss from spamming torpedoes DIRECTLY under the enemy ships hull(especially for CV mounted with torpedoes)when the enemy ss is directly under your hull he can fire the front tubes and back tubes at once

i would like the minimum torpedo arming range back but i would also like to pair it with worse ship steering to balance it out

On 3/4/2022 at 8:11 AM, こんにちは rapPlaysNF said:

the dive delay for the submarines is completely fine to me, it gives enemy ships a chance to take a shot at you not diving then surfacing then diving and then surfacing again until you save up enough o2 to dive long enough to kill the enemy ship. The dive delay might be annoying but i think it adds a little bit of realism 

also the salvo(all guns firing at once) makes the gun more inaccurate at range

about the torpedo range delay thing i dont know what are you talking about maybe minimum torpedo arming range, it prevents ss from spamming torpedoes DIRECTLY under the enemy ships hull(especially for CV mounted with torpedoes)when the enemy ss is directly under your hull he can fire the front tubes and back tubes at once

i would like the minimum torpedo arming range back but i would also like to pair it with worse ship steering to balance it out

It's been long ago... You'll never. Understand. And you're never will. Judging from your profile, you are fresh meat, so know nothing of the situation that happen that time.

And i see you are enthusiastic about your ideas to change the game for better. HAH! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! 

Seriously though, good luck with that. 

Add realism huh.. Well this game aren't so much realistic to be started with. salvo makes gun more inaccurate you say huh.. In this game, there is no accuracy. Only miss by too far or too short. People can one shoot you if you keep straight to them. 

I used to be like you. Eager to make dev to make the game realistic a bit and giving ideas to improve the game. But it's all lost when dev decide to add something that against all the players. Hence..... Making a lot of good players quit the game. 

This game use to be on top of google playstore chart. But because of dev, many is gone.

I suggest you look at the suggestion or other post very long ago and try to understand the situation we are in.