ansun

Must see on false fleets

3 posts in this topic

Attention:

Besides us, Chinese fleets,  other fleets have false fleets or fake attacks to send protection period as well, which is not our patent. 
Everybody knows Kido fleet is the pioneer for behavior like fake attacks, which was screenshot and sent to post before, then the other fleets just learned from it when announcing in high pitch tone they were the dominant in the UK map -.-!  
so here we come up with the balanced and fair suggestions for NF to make it better develop rather than always follow and obey KIDO Sasa, who is a over 40 years old man but using a young girl head sculpture-.-! , and never given any piece of reasonable suggestion, it can mean something inside her.

Hello there,

We will patch replay mode in CW.

After reply, we will judge false fleet and battles.

Thank you.

TeamNF

7 hours ago, ansun said:

Attention:

Besides us, Chinese fleets,  other fleets have false fleets or fake attacks to send protection period as well, which is not our patent. 
Everybody knows Kido fleet is the pioneer for behavior like fake attacks, which was screenshot and sent to post before, then the other fleets just learned from it when announcing in high pitch tone they were the dominant in the UK map -.-!  
so here we come up with the balanced and fair suggestions for NF to make it better develop rather than always follow and obey KIDO Sasa, who is a over 40 years old man but using a young girl head sculpture-.-! , and never given any piece of reasonable suggestion, it can mean something inside her.

Really, you pulling "my female avatar bothers you" card, you have nothing better lol ?

Those who knows me better are familiar i am 46 year old ,187 cm tall , 90 kg weight man, pretty higlander builded and lifestyle ,i have   rough habbits ,i talk rough, i live rough , i using my REAL name ,i am afraid of nothing and i hide nothing from anyone,i am not some who hides bihind new profile just to troll araund , when i want to tell something to somome , i will tell him all in a face and i will not wiggle araund the bush .Asdor avatar, My friends already know i choose that particular avatar because  it reminds me on my dear friend who passed away a long time ago. Many males here use female avatars for lots of reasons, and i never cared to mock them for that, it is just an avatar, dont attack people for it.

As for charges Kido used false fleets to conquest UK, just lol.

Well, it is kinda true, because we DID used them, we attacked and easily conquered inactive and false fleets in UK that were gived cities at start, and one of them was inactive (not false, just inactive) Chinese fleet, other was Bengrim's The Fallen Angels, who only had 3 players to defend, and third was false fleet , i dont remeber name, i think it was "M-870 something". They had no defense and were taked mostly without fight, it is called intelingence,not cheting, knowing to predict which fleet have no players.Then were attacked  by Sakura ,UN, Neptunes,  Kru and other fleets , we manage to defend against some and we loose agaist some , all were  legit battles, i have it facebook recorded .

And then after we captured cities fair and square,we were also Conquered , we lost all cities ,one by one , by varius fleets, because we take more  cities we can defend , just situation like  Chinese fleets have now,  but diference is,  we dint call any false fleets to protect as,or we wuld still have our citys, but i did changed time when city was open for 3 days in a row that prevented attacks , until patch was relised to stop that,and for that i taking full responsibilty and i am ready to recive consequences.

Here is some videos, first is our defense vs Sakura fleet, when we were still entustiastic aubaut Conquest, and we had enough players to defend, second is when after players dint want to participate in Conquest anymore , after they have seen what Chinese fleets can do, and here  we lost our city ,it was both legit fights: 

By what Chinese fleet can do, i dont mean cheating mind you, primary Chinese fleet then fleet proved  without shadow of doubt , they are strongest fleet in game, we were  simply unable to fight that power alone, thats all,so we decided to join forces with other fleet,  only way to counter you, and at suggestion of your fair and good player, ZHJ. At that point , all was legit ,at all sides . And then, fearing that might work, you started cheating, by creating false/ghost/cover Donald Duck fleets  for protection attacks.

I have other videos as well, vs UN, vs Neptunes , vs Chinese main fleet , but they are in our Facebook page,which is set as private and only Kido members can see it, but if need be,i can reupload them at administrator request, to prove we are all clear and legit.

Edited by SasaPinjic