Chinese magnate

About Sam and KEC. Mr Son in

7 posts in this topic

Hi there,

It was a very clear competition between 兄弟会宪兵队 versus Kor2 last night. They are both the best fleets in NF.

As everyone can see from the replay, I will take Sam and KEC for example to tell my story. Sam is one of the best SS players in NF. He is super in the GB. His torpedoes did unbelievable damages and speeded unbelievably fast and much more oxygen than others. KEC even can’t be nuked to sink, speeded faster than most of the ships, and survived from even 12 torpedoes from SSS.

However, how funny it was on the last day's competition. Sam was in a snail-speed and did very slight damages many many times popping with white numbers instead of maximum damages to ships. KEC was easy to be sunk with a nuke and 2 carpet bombs and sailed very slow and etc.

How ridiculous they are!

I remembered KEC uploaded a video on the Korean café forum(I have recorded them. Let’s see how KEC performed. The address is: https://m.cafe.naver.com/ca-fe/web/cafes/28871172/articles/13966?fromList=true), whose CV was so solid that it easily get through mines with slight damages and did great damages sinking Kaiser with 3 squads. How powerful at that time!

From the comparison, What I would like to say is that they are always cheating with over slots in GB and Fleet battle!!

But their illegal ships are incredibly safe and sounds without any deletion.

We hope the official carefully and thoroughly checked all the ship's data of past days and months in the Kor2 fleet. If they didn’t cheat with bugs abuse, the NF official must open the data to the public and give a clear explanation because no Korean likes to be slandered and no game operators like money loss.

All NF players are looking forward to the truth!

Thank you.

Edited by Chinese magnate

Deleting players' data because of bug abuse which even didn't bring any financial impact to anybody is a really harsh penalty. No any warning or notification prior to this activity is not sophisticate, at lease I've not seen in any games I've played. I would not say there is official discrimination against Chinese players, but I would like to see the non-manipulate evidence shows this penalty covers EVERYBODY, no exception. Personally I will not purchase anything in the game until it's clear.

This is not abaut financial impact, it is abaut cheat that gives unfair advantage to player, and harms gameplay expirience to other players, in most online gaming communities, that is greates crime fellow player can do to another fellow gamer.

Araund 6 or so months ago, patch was relised that prevent exploits with 9 (or more?) slots, but those ships who already had those extra slots mounted  were not unmounted by developer, he leave time to those players to repent and do it them self.

Looks like some of them repent, they ditched extra slots,  and dint lost ships, others choose to continue cheeting  and as result ,lost their ships.

Was punishment to those players justified?

Absolutly !

Was deleting all of those ships to cruel punishment ?

Perhaps it is, but they made their choice.

I have known for this exploit, and i culd have use extra slot in Kirishima ,ISE or  Carlamagne B tier,but i still have all my ships, because i choose not to do it, because i  obey old gamer saying:

You cheeat--->you loose!

BTW,i am for transperancy and wuld like to see data showing who cheated and who did not,if possible.

17 minutes ago, SasaPinjic said:

This is not abaut financial impact, it is abaut cheat that gives unfair advantage to player, and harms gameplay expirience to other players, in most online gaming communities, that is greates crime fellow player can do to another fellow gamer.

Araund 6 or so months ago, patch was relised that prevent exploits with 9 (or more?) slots, but those ships who already had those extra slots mounted  were not unmounted by developer, he leave time to those players to repent and do it them self.

Looks like some of them repent, they ditched extra slots,  and dint lost ships, others choose to continue cheeting  and as result ,lost their ships.

Was punishment to those players justified?

Absolutly !

Was deleting all of those ships to cruel punishment ?

Perhaps it is, but they made their choice.

I have known for this exploit, and i culd have use extra slot in Kirishima ,ISE or  Carlamagne B tier,but i still have all my ships, because i choose not to do it, because i  obey old gamer saying:

You cheeat--->you loose!

BTW,i am for transperancy and wuld like to see data showing who cheated and who did not,if possible.

i support Sasa on the deleted ships of over slots mounted. this is unfair to everyone. 

but I think it should be conducted on condition of the official announcement made first, and thoroughly checked any player who takes advantage of more slots with transparent data evidence, plus the function of suspecting over slots should be added.

The good guys can't be wronged, and the bad guys can't let go.

I agree completely with Chinese Magnate, it is completely illogical to delete those ships in the first place for multiple reasons. The first one would be that those 9 slots or more is a bug or a glitch in the system that has not yet been fixed, 2nd is the tier of those ships that were deleted were A or S tier ships and we pretty much all know how HARD it is to get those due to RNG and percent of rate. Last reason would be the amount of money spent on gold to get those ships in the first place.

And also due to this it is cause the Koreans to discriminate many players and creating false accusations which in turn ruins the gameplay and the great community NFM once was

I really do hope all these bugs/glitches will be fix so we can enjoy the game

Edited by samael032
Needed to add more information

Enmm~

1. This is a conspiracy, and officials can delete players' private virtual property at their will, which is illegal. moreover, the bugs come from every update, but more slots haven't been fixed. The NF should be blamed instead of players. they should make compensation to all players.
2. kor2's ships are not normal, so why are they all right instead, which has been consented by players.
3. Officials have specially made a super-large area of special flags for the South Korean fleet to satisfy their vanity. This is such a ridiculous ugly fleet flag, unfortunately.
4. This game has seriously deviated from the fair principle of international service. We must resist such racist acts.

3 hours ago, samael032 said:

it is completely illogical to delete those ships in the first place for multiple reasons. The first one would be that those 9 slots or more is a bug or a glitch in the system that has not yet been fixed, 2nd is the tier of those ships that were deleted were A or S tier ships and we pretty much all know how HARD it is to get those due to RNG and percent of rate. Last reason would be the amount of money spent on gold to get those ships in the first place.

The bug is well known for quite some time, taking advantage of it is unethical and ruins the game for everyone.

Deletion of ships is quite a lenient punishment, I am in full support of complete deletion of the complete account of any cheating players (including players who use mods).

Anyone who cheated won't be missed. Good ridance and goodbye