Chinese magnate

Mr Son in

3 posts in this topic

It was a very clear competition between 兄弟会宪兵队 versus Kor2 last night. They are both the best fleets in NF.

As everyone can see from the reply, I will take Sam and KEC for example to tell my story. Sam is one of the best SS players in NF. He is super in the GB. His torpedoes did unbelievable damages and speeded unbelievably fast. KEC even can’t be nuked to sink, speeded faster than most ships, and survived from even more than 12 torpedoes from SSS.

However, how funny it was on the last day's competition. Sam was in a snail-speed and did very slight damages many many times popping with white numbers instead of maximum damages to ships. KEC was easy to be sunk with a nuke and 2 carpet bombs and sailed very slow and etc.

How ridiculous they are!

I remembered KEC uploaded a video on the Korean café forum(I have recorded them. Let’s see how KEC performed. The website address is: https://m.cafe.naver.com/ca-fe/web/cafes/28871172/articles/13966?fromList=true ), whose CV was so solid that it easily get through mines with slight damages to his CV and did great damages sinking Kaiser with 3 squads. How powerful at that time!

From the comparison, What I would like to say is that they are always cheating with over slots in GB and Fleet battle!!

But their illegal ships are incredibly safe and sounds without any deletion.

We hope the official carefully and thoroughly checked all the ship's data of past days and months in the Kor2 fleet. If they didn’t cheat with bugs abuse, the NF official must open the data to the public and give a clear explanation because no Korean likes to be slandered and no game operators like money loss.

All NF players are looking forward to the truth!

Thank you.

Edited by Chinese magnate

Could somone recommend a Foot Care beauty products manufacturer? Thanks x

2 hours ago, Julianor said:

Could somone recommend a Foot Care beauty products manufacturer? Thanks x

Yes, my neibhour's dog do a great foot licking, i highly recommend it !