windeye

HI yoman~chinese guys~^ ^

4 posts in this topic

hi everyone 

maybe all of you guys know me. so I omit my introduce.

before let in issuse that chinese manager addressed

I want to write this pharparasing first.

"A guilty conscience needs no accuser."

Nobody in 코리아재2 know that cheating before 9slots ships are deleted by this update and nobody used this.

but now I know that many china players lost their  cheating ships by developer's censorship.

it means that till now when competing with 코리아재2, they use 9 slots cheat

more deeply, till now they haven't played "clear game" that you use in your wirting when competing with 코리아재2.

more and more deeply, how funny it is that even they used 9slots cheating but they lost in Sendai battle!

the ships list that they lost

kaga

shinano

moskva kirshima i400

j44 

cagni

atago

kaiser....etc

hehe Have you figured out the intentions of lists order?

wow~man~~

how many guys use cheat? it's so many that I can't counting exactly.

but one thing can be sure.

"they use cheat"

it's my answer.

shame on you.

eeds no accuse accuser.

emm~an interesting story you made up. Windeye. 

I am shameful of ur illogical writing. They are so poorly expressed. I guess the reason for the explanation of such is that you spend more time cheating and telling lies than studying, don't you!  Players in NF are more intelligent than you thought they can distinct ur cheating or not. and in the Magnate post, he listed enough. you can see clearly, which is very persuasive and logical and got support. What's more, my Korean friend, who is ur fleet member, left for ur arrogant personality and inharmonious relationship with mates.  He is very disappointed and sad. So we all know u as u said "all of you know me". hehe.

As I know, the official keeps a warm bond with ur fleet. In my eye, it's just like a babysitter.  I've never seen a game like this full of discrimination, racism, and conspiracy ever before. 

You even make up lies without a second thought. hehe.  it's unnecessary to say them all in ur post. hehe. we just see the video and the answer can be figured out.

As Magnate and Sasa asked, can the official open the data to the public?  or the official maybe secretly modified the data and made up a frame to all of the victims whose ships were deleted including Chinese players and any other Korean fleet players and etc, don't they!

We need to know.

Edited by stupid m class moderator

oh, i forgot one thing. last night the game is clear to answer any doubt and any lies somebody deliberately made up and set frame to.

hehe

Windeye, i can understand ur feeling for those ships you listed. You want those ships when u dream, don't you! i pay sympathy to you coz just like you said in the channel you haven't experienced even single s tier ship for at least two years. but congratulation on your first SCV though you are not good at it.  

Edited by stupid m class moderator