Blackdragon180DCYT

New Update

10 posts in this topic

This new update brought in armor drawbacks for having armor on your ship. For every upgrade the slower your ship becomes. Aircraft carriers are more powerful with ships like battleships and heavy cruisers becoming easy targets without much protection against it. Now SS is most overpowered ship in the game because it's to fast. And has nothing to fear considering it cant get hurt, If battleships are slow they should receive more anti air and for submerged subs they should never reach a speed above 20 knots for balance. If ss are going to be 9ver powered cls and dds should receive a torpedo and hedgehog buff that should hurt the sub than give it a few scratches. Each ship should have a purpose of strength not uselessness at over powered ships if u have a ship sudgestion to make this more clear put it down below. If I use a cl I want it to have a use in wof same with dd. Make each ship have it's own strength.

To the devs please remove the speed reduction from the armor now. You have 🎏⛎🍉🎋📧👌 to the game long enough. The previous game updated was almost perfect what you devs should have done was increase the hedgehog damage. Now all you do is make the subs invincible 

Quite agreed subs can take dmg like a battleship and can move like a cheetah compared to a fat house Cat. Make it balanced with ships having a strength to eachother subs already have a strength at submerging. They dont need to be as fast as a destroyer. Also add in half speed.

Hello Black, Hello Polina, Hello all, it seems almost useless to repeat that I agree with everything, the situation is so ridiculous, the games are almost never fun, they are too long to always wait for the last SS (now even you have to wait for the SSs to finish theirs " duels "being more and more at stake), for players who do not want to use SSs the situation is unsustainable, personally it seems absurd to "obligate" all players to use only one type of ship greatly benefited actually almost invincible when there are other 5 categories that could be fun, I renew my request for months ago to create fun (imho) alternative room only for surface ships "all guns", quick but fun fights of DDs, CLs, CAs, BBs (this eventual new Battle room should have reduced reward like 80% and no supply box), please DEVs, think about this9_9

btw,in my humble opinion this new situation will also give the "coupe de grace" to the already dying system of the WoF (War of Fleets), never fully taken off, if you enemy team there are 2/3 good and experienced players of SSs who use (rightly in WoF) repairs Kits and smokes kits, you might as well give up at the start because they will be unsinkable (naturally if you do not have SS in your team 😉 🙂)

Edited by S Gorskov
addendum

I got a good idea. I think. (please don't mad at me if this is a bad idea just counter it with better one)

In order to balance once and for all.

Agree with blackdragon. But at full speed is maximum at 20 knots. Maximum over speed is 25 knots or more but not exceed 31 knots. Or only add more time for ss submerge more longer so they can pursue ship with skill and planned route. (some ss are slow but they manage to reach bb because they predict their directions where they will be.)

Armor speed reduction no need to be remove but reduce the penalty speed a bit. (im more of a Guderian blitzkrieg that a Medieval siege. Get it?)

Add dept charge on every destroyer and light cruisers as a fixed weapon (if dev can add a bb and other ship with fixed torpedo or other why can't DD and CL?)

Anti-submarine Weapon needs buff to make it more effective against ss. DD and CL got bonus damage if against ss. DD gets full. CL gets Half.

Lastly, When ss is on verge to sink aka Burning, They had ten seconds to use emergency repair. If not the ss will surface automatically. If fixed it won't surface. Unless out of oxygen obviously.

Thank you.

It's good idea to increase oxygen  reserve and reduce of speed for SS's. It's much more realistic. But definitely reduction of speed with armour must be decreased!

Third armor on battleships makes them to vulnerable to aircraft and subs now torpedo's do way too much damage even though it's realistic it's not a fair game 

Hey, can anyone tell, what exactly armor update is doing right now?
Cos active / not active is not very useful to understand.
How it's saving ship hp - add % to damage resistance (if yes, then how much), or take away some constant amount from each shot?

The first 2 upgrades add belt and deck armor which is same for all ships the last upgrade gives you less torp dmg to ur hull but each upgrade slows it ship down more and more