Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pauls

New patch - great injustice! Post for developers.

2 posts in this topic

Changes of BB's parameters in last patch are very unfair! Most of us bought our top ships for real money. First you declassed our 110/120 BBs. Somehow we forgave it, and we got used to the lottery system. Some of us again spend real money to try to draw good ships. Some of us were lucky. We invest our money, and our time. And again, you  make them useless! This is another great injustice.

Changes of speed, and  reduce damage ability of sailor must be retrieved!

You don't read  chat! You even don't interested what do people who make you earn think! It's time to change it.

Greetings to all, I can only agree with the analysis of Paulus, Polina, Joseph, Blackdragon ........, in my modest opinion you managed to ruin this great and fun game in more steps later, it is useless to list all the mistakes made so far, but the latter could be a resounding "autogoal" (im european and football fan 🙂) also for your business, having facilitated only a relatively small elite of players (SSs Players and partially CVs players ) you are penalizing the majority of your potential customers because at least 60/70% do not routinely use submarines (at least until now 😉); omitting the injustice of this new situation that has made useless once again very expensive "S" ships and also "A"  "cui prodest" (to whom benefits) all this? my dear Developers to follow the requests of a relatively small part of players (the SS players) are risking to lose the majority (especially the new players who can not have fun with very slow vessels and with the resistance of the "butter"), and how minimum to turn the game into a battles of only submarines with about 150 other ships prepared, detailed, designed but useless and not fun and therefore not usable because no more funny (this is a game, the target is earning for you but fun for us). please, carefull rethink all the situation that has been created. anyway Good Time in next Holiday to  ALL 🎉🎉🎉🙂🙂👋

note with pleasure a good step forward with the correction of today (24/12/2018), for me it is not enough, I thought it would be more right -3 / -5 / -10 for the three types of armor and restore the master repair crew at least 50% 🤔, anyway good move DEVs!

Edited by S Gorskov