President

Moltke Ship Setup

22 posts in this topic

good job captain! this is the optimal setup every where? or only harbour assault or online battles?

cause i see u dont max ur ship ability of critical strike and u prefer add some belt armor

I use this setup for everything really, it's a killer!

In every battle, I sink at least 4 ships (Inc BBs and CVs) before I die or win.

12 hours ago, elite92 said:

good job captain! this is the optimal setup every where? or only harbour assault or online battles?

cause i see u dont max ur ship ability of critical strike and u prefer add some belt armor

I personally recommend to you that in Harbour Assault try to get the full level skill of every ship, because it increase the Damage and the cooldown of the skills (and trust me, you can use a skill 3 times faster than an enemy when you reach level 5 on the skill)

Vestein

23 hours ago, Vestein said:

... in Harbour Assault try to get the full level skill of every ship, because it increase the Damage and the cooldown of the skills

I thought the skill level only effects the damage. 

And cool down is only effected by its crew level?!

4 minutes ago, Neuner said:

I thought the skill level only effects the damage. 

And cool down is only effected by its crew level?!

Lol, sorry.. my mistake just the damage, don't know why i wrote that.

so my question is: is it worth to not get max level of ability(4 instead of 5) to get instead belt armor to have more defences in Harbour Assault? armor is calculated also in Harbour Assault (where shots always hit the belt)?

6 hours ago, elite92 said:

so my question is: is it worth to not get max level of ability(4 instead of 5) to get instead belt armor to have more defences in Harbour Assault? armor is calculated also in Harbour Assault (where shots always hit the belt)?

Armor doesnt make a big deference in Harbour Assault as it makes a big firepower with your Skill maxed out. But always depends on your strategy...

Somehow I can't see your post President. Is it an image? 

1 hour ago, Joopie said:

Somehow I can't see your post President. Is it an image? 

Yeah.. it is

14 hours ago, Vestein said:

Yeah.. it is

And it shows Moltke Setup with:

FCS  II

Engine II

Maingun III

Armour I

6 hours ago, Neuner said:

And it shows Moltke Setup with:

FCS  II

Engine II

Maingun III

Armour I

OK thx Neuner, I am heading now for the Bismarck, what do you recommend for that ship? 

Ist die molkte oder Admiral hipper besser. Und wie startet man diese Schiffe am besten aus?

Mfg

Christian

Moin Christian,

die Moltke ist schon ein sehr guter CA, aber die Hipper ist wohl noch um einiges besser. Ich habe die Moltke von vorn herein auf HA geskillt (3Maingun, 3FCS, 2Motor) und habe sie so bis zur Veteranen Crew gespielt. Aber versuche dich von feinlichen BB fernzuhalten. Geh lieber deine eigenen BB decken und kümmer dich um kleinere Schiffe, damit deine BB sich auf die gegnerischen Dickschiffe konzentrieren können.

Gruß vom Neuner

Okay super dann muss ich mit die holen:))

Vielen Dank für die Info

Mfg

Christian

Immer gerne. Ich schau hier fast täglich rein. Ansonsten findest du im Spiel auch im West-Channel hilfsbereite Spieler oder du kommst zur NF Kriegsmarine!

😊

10 hours ago, Neuner said:

Moin Christian,

die Moltke ist schon ein sehr guter CA, aber der Hipper ist wohl noch um einiges besser. Ich habe die Moltke von vorn hier auf HA geskillt (3Maingun, 3FCS, 2Motor) und habe sie so bis zur Veteranen Crew gespielt. Aber versuche dich von feinlichen BB fernzuhalten. Geh lieber deine eigenen BB decken und kümmer dich um kleinere Schiffe, damit deine BB sich auf die gegnerischen Dickschiffe konzentrieren können.

Gruß vom Neuner

Wie hast die hipper aufgestellt ?oder hast du sie nicht.?Punkte jetzt zu bekommen dauert schon lange:(((

6 hours ago, Chrsgeier said:

Wie hast die hipper aufgestellt ?oder hast du sie nicht.?Punkte jetzt zu bekommen dauert schon lange:(((

Hipper habe ich selbst nicht, aber andere Spieler in deiner Flotte! ;)

I've got the hipper, just upgraded it for HA skill and started to smash. Lovely ship!