Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ddddixxxx

I don't understand the Research Center/ blueprints

4 posts in this topic

I don't understand the whole Research Center/ blueprints, lottery, debris system.  Is ther a faq about this?

Why should I build out the Research center? Is there some benefit to holding a large number of blueprints?

I don't see why I would keep blueprints or build ships that are less capable to one's I already have in service.  Is there some benefit to having a large number of ships that I dont use? I have spent oil, steel, debris and gold to "spin the wheel"  and get a tier E blueprint.  It feels like a sucker bet.

What are the uses of debris ... is it just for "taking a chance" on blueprints?  Why would I choose debris in a supply box?

What are "research parts of ships"?  How do I get them, how do I use them?

The whole thing baffles me.   Thanks for any help.

Hello, I try to answer with my modest English🙂, almost all the ships (Italian 🇮🇹 and French🇫🇷) that you can take in the Research are better than the "national ones", and in the search you find also your "normal" nationals but with the highest grade, if you can for the research follow this method, for DDs, CLs and CAs it seems that the best grade is "C", for the capital Ships (CVs, BBs, SSs) the best investment is from "B" +, I remind you that to get the "A" and the "S" you have to invest Gold (maybe it's better to try various investments with 50 to 150 gold + some resources). Having so many BP will allow you to complete the "Collections" and have many Gold in reward (second "yellow" icon with the drawing of the compass in Research Menu), improve the Research Center does NOT increase the possibilities of good BP but only increase the simple storage of them, about debris you find them in supply box (you cant choice, just you get random reward from box) or in daily Quests, but gather debris is enough easy now if you play often ( i think that "research parts of ships" are same thing that debris 🤔), i hope this can you help, greetings

Siempre me salen los mismos 3 barcos y son destructores solamente.

Alguna tecnica para sacar otros.