ASSASSIN

J44 needs new patch

4 posts in this topic

The J44 is made so weak by the masses that one cannot believe that even the power of impact is so weak that one believes that this is not a Tier S  class. The J44 is lame, hardly moves max 37 knots and regular speed 32 big which is an easy hit for everyone!! So here is a patch that should regulate that! there are many things that are inappropriate here!!!! at IJN, for example, you had to patch all the ships!! Maybe I exaggerated a bit but that's just my opinion! Yours sincerely, ASSASSIN

As a proud owner of J44, i can assure you J44 is no weak and it needs no patching, you just have to use it in right way.

It is not tank/evasive battleship to hold battle line like ships like Conqueror, Queen Victoria, or  Kirishima,Arizona,UP38,  P21 , it belons more in Sniper role,to suport those ships types,since it has great range but it is not as tough or evasive as them.

With right suport teammate, i very rearly loose battle when i am in J44.

what are you writing !!! the battles we did you never had the J44 you were always with OP Kirishima who is stronger than many other S class... Bro now you are actually writing something irrelevant.. please... I'm at the IJN at the moment they are complete other things to play stronger bon the attitude have a super clout …

KM ships are paper ships .. they only have range nothing else!!! don't want to exaggerate but it's the pure truth!

With kind regards

I mosty use Kirishima yes,because tank ship is alwais needed in wof , and not many players in Kido has such, so i had to use it and teammates with less tanky ships use sniper types, but i wellcome any oportunity to use J44 whenever somone who do have  good Tank ship is in team.

And yes, German battleships are mostly very weak,but thats trait of their ships:  good range, bad battleships,strong Fighters on CV, great SS and great  CA. Every nation suck in something and it is good in other areas, thats how game is designed.

Edited by SasaPinjic