Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
S Gorskov

Probable bug in BB Richelieu B FCS upgrade

3 posts in this topic

Greetings to all, I understand that it is not the right time to report a possible bug / error, since the developers are engaged in the important patch related to the "Battle Royale" and new grade "B" light ships, but I try equally to report what seems to be a mistake in the sequence of upgrades of the FCS related to the BB "Richelieu" grade "B", in the first upgrade the critical hit rises to 20%, in the second upgrade rises rightly to 25% but the third upgrade (mysteriously ) decreases to 20% again (as was the first), I try to attach also explicative screenshots, greetings

sketch-1551896676360-1440x729.png

sketch-1551896678950-1440x738.png

sketch-1551896682409-1440x759.png

sketch-1551896678950-1440x738.png

sketch-1551896676360-1440x729.png

sketch-1551896682409-1440x759.png

Edited by S Gorskov

Good day and good to see you my good friend. As what i see on the screenshot about the FCS upgrade. Probably there is a good reason. Balance. Pay attention on the info. First and second only upgrade sight, radar and critical bonus. But the third add on more. (it really irritates me alot!) Sonar. So they try to balance that ability by reducing the critical bonus percent. (Really!? A battleship!? With Sonar!!??)

The first time the criticalbonus system launched was version 4.5.3, at which time the criticalbonus of rare BB was KM 28. IJN 27. SN 25. USN 25. RN 25.

Almost all Italian and French warships use the FCS of the five old countries, except Richelieu. Before version 4.5.3, Richelieu used Soviet FCS. But Richelieu players can easily allocate equipment to the FCS because there is no need to upgrade the main gun. In order to balance the game, programmers designed a third upgrade FCS data exclusively for Richelieu, with critical bonus only 20.

But then the problem arises. Later updates have strengthened the critical data, and the FCS criticalbonus of the old five countries has increased by 5. Except for Richelieu's FCS. (The first and second upgrades of the FCS in Richelieu are still using Soviet data, so they are enhanced)

I think maybe the developer forgot about the new FCS.

The reasonable data of Richelieu third upgrade FCS should be 25.

Edited by 愚蠢的人类