fred bean

New Patch

4 posts in this topic

updadated today April 5th 2019 noticed new class A and S BB's added .. im still looking for the class S bb and cariers. i cant find them in the dock yards or the training center inventory. iv noticed you can up your chances in the training center to get a class A or S ship by maxing out the gold, oil, and steel contribution at the time of purchase. so is the only way to see them, get one or what? any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for new filters in shipyard and for new A and S types ships.
But decision to add this "nuclear strike" is really terrible. S ships even without it are very powerful. But it's not a main problem. The creater - is't just not interesting to play against this "feature".

On 4/5/2019 at 11:53 PM, fred bean said:

updadated today April 5th 2019 noticed new class A and S BB's added .. im still looking for the class S bb and cariers. i cant find them in the dock yards or the training center inventory. iv noticed you can up your chances in the training center to get a class A or S ship by maxing out the gold, oil, and steel contribution at the time of purchase. so is the only way to see them, get one or what? any help would be greatly appreciated

Only way to "see" them is to be really lucky or spend a gazillion gold in research to get one. (I've spent around 13000 gold in 50 gold, max oli and steel researches and haven't got one yet.)

thats about what i was thinking. thanks for the information