Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davmak

Where is the marketing team?

5 posts in this topic

So as we can see updates are often launched every other week and updates in FB page will also be posted every time. But these are only updates in engineer aspect to finetune the game system.

However where are the marketing campaigns? Why players choose to keep playing a game mostly because of some interesting events and the friendship in community. But frankly speaking such elements in this game is fading. We only have had GB/WoF for almost a year while the game experience (of random matching) and short life span chat history also discourage fleets to build any sense of belongings or sense of ownership.

Such sense of emptiness cannot be solved by introducing new nations.

Agreed. The Navy field Community is thinning as slowly one by one seasoned captains have just given up.

The lack of any realistic matchmaking has been a long-time peeve of mine. It makes upgrading your crews a long laborious task instead of something fun to look forward to.

When I first started playing everyone was more or less on an equal footing and matchmaking wasn't necessarily important. Now you have new captains going up against experience captains of 120+ . This means you have BB 120 up against bb70, and as a result endless 8v1 matches.

New nations are definitely not needed as under the current system it will take you three lifetimes to complete all five (playing for free and not spending real money).

I have long since given up trying to complete my ALT Nation, I'll just play my main account.

Edited by 1diddy

So the new patch is updated, but yet in reality nothing has changed.

The company actually acheived well in so many fields, but in many small areas there are flaws and this make the game is dying.

It is not easy to build up a  real time strategy game in mobile platform, but the matching system make the matches not funny.

It is not easy to make realistic naval experience in game play, but the over-simplified 8-slot upgrade system limits the experience of ship customisation. (Why aren’t there some choices for guns, shells, torpedos and planes?)

It is also not easy to build an active in-game society, but the current chat room system hinder us to have chat history, as well as having in-game friend list.

It is not easy to have a group of players willing to spend gold, but at the end it’s only found that the gold can only be used in (very limited) new kinds of ships, and to shorten some (unnecessary) waiting time.

And where is the marketing team? The last campaign I remember is the firework event in 1st anniversary, and there’s nothing more!

The lack of ambition and longterm planning making every playing experience limited.

Edited by Davmak

Well said Davmak.

Yes matchmaking is the key. I'm so tired of 8v1 battles.

Being able to customize your ship more would be very interesting. However I don't believe you should have to pay gold every time you change a slot. I find this to be just greedy.

I find the Navy field Community to be among the best I found. There's some really good people here. The chat history has always been a problem and that has led some fleets to turn to alternative chat rooms such as "line" or "Discord". I use LINE myself for my fleet, and it has a 65 member Navy field community as well.

Gold... It's what it's all about isn't it? Take what they give you and what you get from doing your daylies. Save it all up so you can purchase BB 120 (5000 gold) which shoots with less than 25% accuracy using auto aim. Save it up save it all, but for god sakes don't spend any money here. No bang for your buck.

Marketing..... Personally I would like to see them fix these "small flaws". Better to have a solid marketable product then a broken game that everyone gets pissed off with after they played for half an hour, or as you say a limited playing experience.

Ok I wrote a suggestion about Fleet Offense and Defense mode. Perhaps it can save the game (rather than just giving us gold via new acheivements).