Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
S Gorskov

Repair kit to 33%

3 posts in this topic

Hello at all, im in suggestion frenzy :)

maybe this suggestion is more useful to the business of developers, so I turn to them, I mainly use small ships, maximum CA because I think I have more fun, the problem is enough just a few shots taken at the beginning of the game because the ship becomes unserviceable , if the repair kit restores 33% instead of 25% personally I would be more inclined to use it and consequently to BUY it  ;) ; I am aware that this would also help the immense stronger ships, but they are so strong all the same yet.

PS another request about fireworks, I personally like them a lot especially if used to greet friends but now after months since the anniversary does not make much sense, it would be better to remove them or put them for free or lower the cost to 5 gold minimum,

Ship repairs: if you have noticed your ship will stop repairing itself once its damage is down to 25%. I guess this means the damage control teams are the first to take to the lifeboats. 

I think until the Captain orders "abandon ship" a crew would do its best to keep the ship afloat.

This being said I think your ship should continually repair itself until sunk.

It probably won't save you but it may give you time to take that extra one or two shots that may be the difference-maker for your team. 🤔

21 hours ago, 1diddy said:

ship will stop repairing itself once its damage is down to 25%. I guess this means the damage control teams are the first to take to the lifeboats. 

I prefer to think of it like a sinking ship. Still afloat but taking in waters uncontrollably (something like Musashi that, without sustaining any further damage, was trying -unsuccessfully- for 5-6 hours just to stay afloat)

220px-Musashi_24_Oct_1944.jpg.a390707a1d4c8bea48705f5689425e6d.jpg

(Photo of Musashi from Wikipedia)

On 6/23/2018 at 1:34 PM, S Gorskov said:

the repair kit restores 33% instead of 25%

I would say less (like 10%) rather than more - with a bit faster "reload", then reduce the cost to 5 or more for 10 gold.

Fireworks I haven't thought about, maybe because I haven't run out of them in any ship yet (I don't think I would spend 10 gold for a reload though).

Edited by baldrick
Edit: Properly insert photo