TeamNF

3.0.0 version released!

1 post in this topic

3.0.0 version is released.

Patch list is as follows,

 

1. Captain xp acquisition condition change

A. Captain of the Gold Ships xp 10% bonus

B. As ship's tier increased at the same ship class, the Captain xp increases by 2% (up to 6%).

Example: 8 level CL 0% increase

18 level CL 2% (B) increase

25 level CA increased by 0%

25 level Goldce 0% + 10% (A) = 10% increase

32 level CA 2% (B) increase

41 level CA 4% (B) increase

50 level BB 0% increase

60 level Gold BB 2% (B) + 10% (A) = 12% increase
:
:
80 level BB 6% (B) increase

90 level BB 6% (B) + 10% (A) = 16% increase
:
:
110 level Gold BB 6% (B) + 10% (A) = 16% increase

 

2. Add 50 level DD

- Captain xp of 50 level DD is increased by 47% comparing with normal DD (Maximum captain xp : 221)

- Command Center Required Level: 7

 

3. Display the clan mark on the left side of the ship's name in the online battle (Great battle, Beginner battle)


4. Planes "ally and enemy" identification added (enemy - red claw, friendly - green claw)


5. Add attendance compensation for beginners (gold for the first 7 days)


6. Expert crew promotion function (Expert crew directly promotion function)


7. Adding Master Crew

- 4-star crew with 250% ability efficiency

- Added crew point for master crew promotion

(Crew Point is awarded 100% for victory in online battle (Great battle, Online beginners), with a 30% chance of losing.)

- When wins in battle, crew point is awarded 3 points with 30% probability, and crew point is awarded with 70% probability.

- Promotion conditions

A. Possible after achieving veteran crew

B. Promoted to Master Crew by using a certain amount of crew points, steel, and fuel)

- Master Crew duration and probability of promotion

(1 day Master Crew promotion probability 76%, 3 days Master Crew promotion probability 20%, 7 days Master Crew promotion probability 3.9%, 365 days Master Crew promotion probability 0.1%)


8. Limit the participation level of the Online Beginner battle

- It is possible to participate from 8 to 60 level (Great Battle can participate from 15 level)


9. Harbor Assault Changed the way and added Captain xp as compensation


10. Display the player's attack and sink ship numbers in the online battle.


11. Fleet war's battle limit changed from 6 -> 10, battle standby time was changed from 10 minutes to> 3 minutes

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

17th, August patch list - balance change and bug fix

1. Correction related to Crew Point acquisition...

- In the case of watching wins, the same number of Crew Points as survived wins will be paid.

2. Balance patch

- Germany
[H39 Class] 3-up Main gun reload 1820 -> 1740
[H44 Class] 3-up Main gun Damage 1631 -> 1752
Reloading 1848 -> 1760
[Scharnhorst] 3-up Main gun Damage 1389 -> 1463
Reload 1801 -> 1730
[Gneisenau] Ship turning power 18 -> 19
[O Project] Ship turning power 17 -> 19

- Japan
[Nagato] Ship turning power 20 -> 22

3. Modification of FCS ability

- 1-up FCS gun accuracy 280% increase
2-up FCS gun Accuracy 370% increase
3-up FCS gun accuracy 530% increase

4. Modification of 50 level DD

- Fixed repair cost of 50 level DD in each country (same as Normal Last DD)

- Fixed fuel consumption (same as Normal Last DD)

- 4 tier engine added (1-up, 2-up, 3-up modification)

- Ship's turn power (modified by DD's highest turning power by country)

- DP correction (130% increase)

5. Fuel collection bug fix

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites