4 posts in this topic

I know its quite a long time since i hacked the game,and I'm here to apologize for that,because i know i did very wrong,but i like much the game,and i want to play again,i know i dont deserve it,but please reconsider,i love mich the game.

Hello Vlad, i talk only for me, of course, personally I would be very happy to have your return to the game but, logically, it is not up to us, simple players, the faculty of this decision, if the "flaw" in the system has been fixed very well the Game Team could also give you another chance, I believe and I hope because, before this huge and stupid mistake (if you allow me), you were one of the most active and nice players in the game

57 minutes ago, S Gorskov said:

Hello Vlad, i talk only for me, of course, personally I would be very happy to have your return to the game but, logically, it is not up to us, simple players, the faculty of this decision, if the "flaw" in the system has been fixed very well the Game Team could also give you another chance, I believe and I hope because, before this huge and stupid mistake (if you allow me), you were one of the most active and nice players in the game

Yeah,it was a huge and stupid mistake,i just wish i could go back in the time and prevent me from doing this,and if i have a second chance,it'll be fun to start from zero.By the way,i know how to greatly minimize the flaw.

Edited by Admiral Vlad Alexander

To return to Navy field make a new google play account and setup a new navy field account and your back in the game 

Down side is your going to start all over again