Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Polina Kitty

New achievements have a serious issue

13 posts in this topic

I have completed all of the operations, have acquired most of the premium ships and have spent allot of money here yet these achievements are not shown as complete 

This game is starting to become a chore rather than being something fun to play 

1.Buy a Iowa           2.Defeat three times in the operation

Edited by 愚蠢的人类

6 hours ago, Polina Kitty said:

This game is starting to become a chore rather than being something fun to play 

I see you've got 3200 gold, so you're not "poor". You also have most premium ships.

You don't have to do every achievement. Just pick your favourite ship and enjoy the game.

Awaiting to meet you in the field.

Edited by baldrick
Edit: grammar

Baldrick I think you missed the point. I know for a fact Kitty has purchased more than 5,000 in gold. I also know for a fact that she is completed all those tasks but one.

Having said that she is not being able to collect her reward.

From what I can tell they owe her 355 gold and 4500 Captain's experience points.

So like I said above.... She got ripped off.

Maybe I miss the point.

I play the game to fight other players in naval battles, not complete achievements. In my view I got a lot of gold and xp out of the blue and I'm grateful for what I got, not feel sorry for what I can't because the achievements happened late in the game.

Ok... I see your point, this is a discussion after all. However I'm sure they are aware of all the 120 +Captain's out there and would have assumed that these benchmarks have been reached already. They should have taken this into account and offered rewards to ALL achievements that have been passed. If someone spends as much money as Kitty has here then parting with a few gold and Captain points isn't going to break the bank.

I got a single ship (the Emden - have to invest that gold I got). This purchase unlocked the "Be Cool! - Purchase # ships" achievement and got it in full.

"The rich" achievement I also have got just by having >5k in the bank (got to save for the kaiser)

Edited by baldrick
Edit: I'm sure I haven't bought 5k in the store as the achievement requires