Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vinnson GM

2017 Summer game opening event~!

22 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

This is the post where you submit your work after you finish your tasks in the event http://www.navyfieldmobile.com/index.php?/calendar/event/4-game-opening-summer-event/

You should post following this template:

 

1. Main Captain name:  xxxxxx

2. In game level : 50

3. Country you from:  North pole?

4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  Nokia 3310

5. Which tasks you completed from A-H:   I completed a, c, d, e, h

6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100): 

~~~THE Following should be send via email as privacy are involved~~~

7. Email send to vinnson@sdenternet.co.kr with title "Captain name - NFM summer event"  along with 1. your forum account name and 2. your in-game registered googlemail/facebook address:     Yes I sent! / No

8. Screenshots/proof of your tasks (a. screenshot of you rated in play store/apple store  b. link to your facebook profile  c. link to your twitter  d. link to your instagram post  e. link to your youtube video  f. link to your Google+   g. Name and link of your live stream account  h. link of your review post and your registered name on those sites+screenshot of your post) 

Only submit ONCE!  Don't send multiple emails!  As you see it will takes time to validate your eligibility for reward, so please wait patiently after you send 1 email. 

Please submit on or before 31 August 2017. Late submission will not be accepted. 

Thank you and enjoy the event!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Ash was Here

2.level  85

3.USA

4.Samsung Galaxy S7

5. Tasks A. E. F.

6. 50 marks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Joopie

2. 69

3. The Netherlands

4. Samsung A3-10

5. a, b, d

6. 50

7. On it's way

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Main Captain name:  Ethanlee 

2. In game level : 45

3. Country you from:  Hong Kong

4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  Nokia 6

5. Which tasks you completed from A-H:   I completed a, b, c, f

6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100):50

Edited by Ethanlee
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Main Captain name:  Nikolai576

2. In game level : 77

3. Country you from:  United States

4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  Dont really want case, want the gold imstead, have a nice case already.

5. Which tasks you completed from A-H: a, d, e, f, g, h

6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100): 80

7. Yes i sent it!

Edited by Nikolai576
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Nikolai576 said:

1. Main Captain name:  Nikolai576

2. In game level : 77

3. Country you from:  United States

4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  Dont really want case, want the gold imstead, have a nice case already.

5. Which tasks you completed from A-H: a, d, e, f, g, h

6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100): 80

7. Not yet but soon!

Wont upload vid, gonna make another one in a day.

Edited by Nikolai576
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/7/2017 at 2:59 AM, Vinnson GM said:

Hello everyone, 

This is the post where you submit your work after you finish your tasks in the event http://www.navyfieldmobile.com/index.php?/calendar/event/4-game-opening-summer-event/

You should post following this template:

 

1. Main Captain name:  xxxxxx

2. In game level : 50

3. Country you from:  North pole?

4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  Nokia 3310

5. Which tasks you completed from A-H:   I completed a, c, d, e, h

6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100): 

~~~THE Following should be send via email as privacy are involved~~~

7. Email send to vinnson@sdenternet.co.kr with title "Captain name - NFM summer event"  along with 1. your forum account name and 2. your in-game registered googlemail/facebook address:     Yes I sent! / No

8. Screenshots/proof of your tasks (a. screenshot of you rated in play store/apple store  b. link to your facebook profile  c. link to your twitter  d. link to your instagram post  e. link to your youtube video  f. link to your Google+   g. Name and link of your live stream account  h. link of your review post and your registered name on those sites+screenshot of your post) 

Only submit ONCE!  Don't send multiple emails!  As you see it will takes time to validate your eligibility for reward, so please wait patiently after you send 1 email. 

Please submit on or before 31 August 2017. Late submission will not be accepted. 

Thank you and enjoy the event!

1. Main Captain name:  bombona
2. In game level : 91
3. Country you from:  Lima-Perú
4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  Iphone6 plus
5. Which tasks you completed from A-H:   I completed: a, b, c, d,f
6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100): 60

Edited by Angela Kitty bom
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/7/2017 at 2:59 AM, Vinnson GM said:

Hello everyone, 

This is the post where you submit your work after you finish your tasks in the event http://www.navyfieldmobile.com/index.php?/calendar/event/4-game-opening-summer-event/

You should post following this template:

 

1. Main Captain name:  xxxxxx

2. In game level : 50

3. Country you from:  North pole?

4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  Nokia 3310

5. Which tasks you completed from A-H:   I completed a, c, d, e, h

6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100): 

~~~THE Following should be send via email as privacy are involved~~~

7. Email send to vinnson@sdenternet.co.kr with title "Captain name - NFM summer event"  along with 1. your forum account name and 2. your in-game registered googlemail/facebook address:     Yes I sent! / No

8. Screenshots/proof of your tasks (a. screenshot of you rated in play store/apple store  b. link to your facebook profile  c. link to your twitter  d. link to your instagram post  e. link to your youtube video  f. link to your Google+   g. Name and link of your live stream account  h. link of your review post and your registered name on those sites+screenshot of your post) 

Only submit ONCE!  Don't send multiple emails!  As you see it will takes time to validate your eligibility for reward, so please wait patiently after you send 1 email. 

Please submit on or before 31 August 2017. Late submission will not be accepted. 

Thank you and enjoy the event!

Again!!^^

 

1. Main Captain name:  bombona

2. In game level : 91

3. Country you from:  Lima-Perú

4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  Iphone6 plus

5. Which tasks you completed from A-H:   I completed: a, b, c, d, e,f.

6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100): 75

 

I sent.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1. Main Captain name:  BartStax

2. In game level : 59

3. Country you from:  Netherlands

4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  Not needed, can i trade it for extra gold? :)

5. Which tasks you completed from A-H:   I completed A, B, C, D, E

6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100): 75

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1: Nimitz45

2: 58

3: USA

4: MotoG(4)

5: I completed a, b, c, f

6: 50

7: Yes I sent!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Main Captain name:  Tuckytron

2. In game level : 30

3. Country you from:  USA

4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  IPhone 6s

5. Which tasks you completed from A-H:   I completed a, b, d

6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100):50

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Main Captain name:  JediMasterReckhead 

2. In game level : 78

3. Country you from:  England 

4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  Sony Xperia zx 

5. Which tasks you completed from A-H:   I completed a, b, e

6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100): 55

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reckhead said:

1. Main Captain name:  JediMasterReckhead 

2. In game level : 78

3. Country you from:  England 

4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  Sony Xperia zx 

5. Which tasks you completed from A-H:   I completed a, b, e

6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100): 55

Yes I sent

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017/7/16 at 10:15 PM, Ethanlee said:

1. Main Captain name:  Ethanlee 

2. In game level : 45

3. Country you from:  Hong Kong

4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  Nokia 6

5. Which tasks you completed from A-H:   I completed a, b, c, f

6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100):50

7Yes I sent! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.Main Captain Name: TargeTisDowN

2.In Game Level: 63

3.Country you from : Philippines

4.Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model): vivo v5

5.Which task you completed from A-H: a,b,c,f

6.Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100): 50

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.: Main captain name: Loenee

2.: Game lvl.: 75

3.: Country: Hungary

4.: Samsung Galaxi S6

5.: A-H

6.: Total Marks (30 to 100): 100

7.: Yes

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. KptzS Densmond

2. 58

3. Cyprus

4. Samsung S7

5. a, b, c, f

6. 50

7. On it's way

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Main Captain name:  Altavilla

2. In game level : 78

3. Country you from:  Spain

4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

5. Which tasks you completed from A-H:   I completed a, b, e , f, g, h.

6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100): 80.

7. Yes I sent!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Main Captain name:  Neuner

2. In game level : 84

3. Country you from:  Germany

4. Mobile phone you using to play(we will deliver phone case prize according to model):  Samsung Galaxy S7

5. Which tasks you completed from A-H:   I completed a, b, c, f

6. Total marks you got from your calculation(30 to 100): 50

~~~THE Following should be send via email as privacy are involved~~~

7. Email send to vinnson@sdenternet.co.kr with title "Captain name - NFM summer event"  along with 1. your forum account name and 2. your in-game registered googlemail/facebook address:   On its way

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All Gold have been delivered to your game accounts. Please check.

For Crystal Trophy winner, please send me your home address and phone number in PM.  Thank you. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0